-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey girl!! It’s great to see you again!!
Haha yeahh I’ve been really inactive as well but I’m trying to get on here more often! 🙂
That sounds like a busy but good day! 🙂 Glad you’re doing well.
Hehe hello there! 🙂
Awww I’m sorry it was melancholy, but I understand. Hope you feel…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Ack, pics are down again -
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Wow, you’re really good at backgrounds :0
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll rp in a bit.
Anyone want their character to meet Twitch? (Quibbly)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I love Heroes of Olympus <3
My Teo is just an underdeveloped side character rn. He’s a astro-biologist with a robotic arm from my space comic. He really loves animals. That’s pretty much it.
Your Teo has much cooler lore XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
XD it’s ok! I think the three of us are both a little busy compared to the normal pace of kp roleplays, so ours will just move a little slower.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings I’m sooo sorry this took so long y’all!! Hope you guys had a great Christmas and New years 😊
sorry if it’s kinda hurried, I didn’t have a whole lot of time 😅
Matthew
Still holding Tauren’s handkerchief to my throat, I quietly studied the man who had introduced himself as Steve and listened as he and Tony’s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @loopylin @smiley @esther-c @hybridlore @acancello @keilah-h @kyronthearcanin
@felicity (Are you still alive? XD I’m kidding, I know life probably just got busy. I’d love to chat sometime though if you have time.)
Ignore the tag if you like!
I’m writing out of order, anyone want to read a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s been alright! Overall kinda melancholy, but that’s alright. How about yours?
Wow, that’s so cool! We have missed you around though!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I have a character named Teo too! He seems cool :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I’ve been wanting to continue this and I think I’ll finally maybe have the time to write something tonight. We need to actually have some of our characters meet
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Or Peter
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Maybe Jasper or Corin?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Just checking you do have friends, right? Just checking. Because I would be surprised if you didn’t, and very sad.
I have one, not including cousins/ family. I’m super awkward and quiet irl so it’s not too surprising XD
I went to a private Christian school for a while and then homeschooled a bit.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
totally fine to rant lol. Yeah, idk what Marvel’s going to do. The killing off of characters was necessary imo in order to have such a well deserved ending, but that’s just it. It feels like a ending. It’s titles endgame lol. I’m not sure they’ll ever have the same highs of the characters that are gone :/
Like idk… how are they going…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeeper
XD And people tease you about looking at boys or talking about them, and you are genuinely confused because you obviously don’t feel that way.
I was hardly ever teased in school, actually.
…Probably because I accidentally developed a permanent death glare in middle school and wore it all the way through to jr year. Accidentally s…[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Right. Someone I was talking to was like, “there always has to be a reason!” And I’m like, “uh, sinful nature.” Yes, this character has daddy issues, but I’m not going to reward him for his selfish attitude, I’m going to call him out for it and punish him in-story. Even a person with perfect parents and a loving environment i…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, like with the Peanuts?
XD No. It’s a Disney cartoon that has just two seasons. It has fun characters and a really well planned out story with a good ending.
It’s about two siblings, Dipper and Mabel, who go to their great uncle’s (gruncle’s) house for the summer. Their gruncle lives in Gravity Falls, a tiny town in Oregon where…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I meant hypothetically, if a girl was open to dating, those things wouldn’t push her away.
ok, yeah, you’re right.
I remember being confused when my old school friends had crushes on very annoying, trouble making boys in our class. - Load More

