-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
The heck, Wyoh. What did I ever do to you?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
I just put my characters in the simulator and Lois just right away killed Felicity as soon as he got a weapon. No hesitation. I’m not sure if I find this upsetting or hilarious.
(Also, @whalekeeper I now realize that they don’t start out with their own weapons so ignore what I said abt the explosives)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok I’ll do Dante. He’s my go-to when I’m indecisive. Which is always. (I just spent way too long staring at a list of all my characters, lol)
You already know his personality and stuff. I’m pretty sure he’s a type 7.
other stuff:
- has a belt of a few small explosives
- can’t swim and hates water in general
- more likely to r…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
*small gasp* so tiny and cute 💕
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Whoa how’d you do that tiny smiley face
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Maybe if I gave Dante some explosives he’d have a slight chance hehe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Oooo this looks fun but my characters are not very powerful fighters
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
That’s cool! I forgot Jr had magic too
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
And girl I’m so sorry 🥺 I know that must be so scary and overwhelming. I’m praying for you ❤ I wish I was better at saying encouraging things…but just know that you are loved and worthy of love no matter what. We love you, Min!! Don’t ever doubt that.
Thanks girl, you too. I love interacting with you here even if you’re…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ikr? He’s trying so hard to keep everything to himself. I mean he does go on long philosophical rants to his cat but that doesn’t really count lol
I’m so glad you want to read more! That makes me so happy thank! <3
I’m so glad you like it thanks!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Hehe sorry I’m just making dumb jokes.
I totally get enjoying the company of animals more than people, and he probably is even better with them since he’s a shapeshifter, right?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Don’t worry, Chase doesn’t have to be in the newspaper club if it doesn’t make sense for his character.
listening to squirrel gossip, and stroking the coat of the fawn.
It’s official. Chase is a Disney princess.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Tysm for asking I really appreciate it! Yeah, it feels like it’s been forever.
Ofc girl! 💖 Yeah it really does.
And girl I’m so sorry 🥺 I know that must be so scary and overwhelming. I’m praying for you ❤ I wish I was better at saying encouraging things…but just know that you are loved and worthy of love no matter what. We…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@ummmyouguys
Yay! I’m glad people like my newspaper idea. I’m thinking of having the first club meeting in the afternoon at some point. Any ideas for the name of the newspaper?
I think Eddie and Ellie are going to math class, but that might change if no one else goes with them.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed Poor Hans 🙁
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Aw, Kaine! That scene was really cool I want to read more
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Thank you <3
@freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone else
I wanted to share a snippet! I’d say this is from book 4. Also y book has been changing so much recently and I realized yall don’t even know abt this plotline yet, so I guess it isn;t exactly spoilers.
I’m pretty proud of how this turned out,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @esther-c @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @jonas @rae @allthepeeps
I have an idea. :]
So I was looking through old stuff a bit ago and I saw that some characters had chosen journalism as an elective. Sooo what if we had a little school newspaper and a newspaper club?
There are plenty of crazy things that happen at this…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Morning classes are starting right now. No one has actually said what the subjects are yet, so I guess it can be anything you want. It also seems we kinda skipped breakfast.
We don’t use the old schedule anymore because it was too hard for everyone to follow, so you can have you characters do pretty much whatever you want. I personally n…[Read more]
- Load More
