@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Alia replied to the topic Little sentence at bottom of posts…….? in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17, hey, I don’t believe we’ve met.
anyways, onto your question. go to your profile, click profile, click edit and you should find a box for you to put in your signature. It’ll be right under your name.
Hope this helps
-
Joy replied to the topic Burn the Castles (Story Synopsis/Back Cover copy–Would you read this?) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
Hi, @lightningmouse! I’m glad you’re back! I’m always glad when a long-gone Kapeefer finds his/her way back here 😀
Sounds interesting! So does Rafe want to start a revolution against the government? Is he a part of the government?
I think I would read it 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Well, I’ve been known to do pretty much everything “manically” at some point. ;P It’s a safe guess to say I’ve waved manically once or twice. Or thrice.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young I love English accents! And yeah, I have found myself speaking like that, too LOL
It’s… a secret project. For now, at least 😉
@rochellaine Cool! Unfortunately she looks nothing like that XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I really like Piper because it reminds me of Piper Laurie, who was really cute in the 1950s:

 However, if your character looks nothing like this, don’t worry, because she’s not that well known anymore, and I don’t think anyone would really connect the name. 🙂I like Peri a little, too.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@kaya-young @rochellaine @his-instrument
Which name do you guys like better: Peri, Phoebe, Piper, or Tegan?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m signing off, got a bit of world building done
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder, you still here?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Ayyy, I’m going to sign off now

Seeya later. Good luck on your writing! 😉
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey there @valtmy! Welcome to KP!
Half of this thread is everyone discussing their favorite anime and I’m in love…
I don’t watch much anime, mostly cause I don’t know any good ones. Any favorites?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Yes, it is 🙂 I have written a whopping 30 words so far today *bangs head on table*
Now I’m seeing what I can do with the KPA………….
Ooh, a Viking story! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Another question: Is it @graciegirl or @daughteroftheking who “waves maniacally?” Or both?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Hi!! Well we’ll go slowly together 😉
What are you working on? I’m trying to figure out my Dr Who novella
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @skredder @dragon-snapper @waterlily @whoever
I’m writing. Slowly…
-
Joy and
SleepwalkingMK are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Greetings, @valtmy ! Welcome to the Kapeefer side! (Kapeefer is our unofficial nickname for ourselves, inspired by this video
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Neat! I love instrumental music too. 😀
Your story sounds cool! Very unique. I don’t think Ive ever read anything like that before haha. -
Alia replied to the topic Personality Types in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel, glad to be of service. I’m an orange/green. oh, and my DISC is D-C.
@daughteroftheking, my sister found it about three or four years ago and I had quite forgotten about it until this thread
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@aysia-serene Hello!! I didn’t wander far enough to see someone draw them. Oops!
Well, if you still want someone to draw them, I’ll draw them. Though if you don’t need me to, that okay
@sleepwalkingmk You’re welcome! I love drawing her freckles XD
@alia Thanks! Yes, I think I did well with her face 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter I’ll figure out something like that XD
I suppose it is a cool last name! Except it can be a little confusing, since, y’know, we’re ALL writers LOL
- Load More
