A Keeper Adventure

Home Page ā€ŗ Forums ā€ŗ Fiction Writing ā€ŗ General Writing Discussions ā€ŗ A Keeper Adventure

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 306 total)
  • Author
    NC Stokes
    @daughteroftheking
      • Total Posts: 1156

@dekreel Well, Iā€™ve been known to do pretty much everything ā€œmanicallyā€ at some point. ;P Itā€™s a safe guess to say Iā€™ve waved manically once or twice. Or thrice.

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Gracie
      @graciegirl
        • Total Posts: 889

@dekreel My introductory forum thread was called ā€œHi-ya!!! *waves manically*ā€ and I just reused it on my forum thread when I came back as a joke, so it may be me. But I havenā€™t been around enough these past couple weeks to know if someone else uses it. šŸ˜€

*is probably geeking out about something*

Joy
        @dekreel
          • Total Posts: 2304

I have an announcement: The KPA is finally underway! I hopeā€¦
          pleeeease

(donā€™t judge ā€” I have no idea what movie/show this gif is fromā€¦)

I had to rewrite it completely, but I think it will turn out well! I FINALLYFINALLYFINALLY have the plot figured out!!

Unfortunately, since I rewrote it, Number One: The prologue is a dud, and Number Two: I have changed the main characters. (I am so sorry, @sam-kowal and @princessfoo, if this disappoints you! ) So now the main character is actually someone I made up. 0_0

I plan on getting it finished by mid February, and post it in March.

@dragon-snapper
          Ā  @ethryndalĀ  @seekjusticeĀ  @daughterofthekingĀ  @graciegirlĀ  @aislinn-mollisongĀ  @waterlilyĀ  @catwingĀ  @everyone

You can pronounce it however you want.

Sam Kowal
          @sam-kowal
            • Total Posts: 635

@dekreel šŸ˜€ Awesome!

I canā€™t wait to read it.

Thatā€™s fine with me that you switched me out as a character. I change characters sometimes too.

Stan and I will be sitting here waiting for it, munching on popcorn and raspberries

Ā 

*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
            Also, Daeus has 22 turtles in his signature.

PrincessFoo
            @princessfoo
              • Total Posts: 194

@dekreel I so excited! Iā€™m glad you figured out the plot. šŸ˜‰ Go Dekreel!

Grace H.
              @gh24682468999
                • Total Posts: 199

@dekreel Congrats šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚ Canā€™t wait to read it!

It's g-h, 2-4-6-8 twice, three 9's
                literatureforthelight.wordpress.com

Charis
                @charisetter
                  • Total Posts: 33

@dekreel Sorry, I just saw your question to me. I would be perfectly fine being in the story as Aliaā€™s sister. But donā€™t feel pressured to put me in. I know Iā€™m joining this whole thing late. Iā€™m excited to read it when youā€™re done!

A Very Tookish Hobbit (a.k.a. Fool of a Took)

NC Stokes
                  @daughteroftheking
                    • Total Posts: 1156

@dekreel How exciting! *pushes big bowl of ice cream in your direction* Happy writing!

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

itisastarrynight
                    @itisastarrynight
                      • Total Posts: 134

@dekreel Sorry this is extremely late, but yes, Starry is good. thanks for asking šŸ™‚ Congratulations and best wishes to your project development!

I can't believe it's not butter!

Joy
                      @dekreel

@gabbyjĀ  What do you want to look like?

Aislinn Mollisong
                        @aislinn-mollisong
                          • Total Posts: 445

Oya, @dekreel! Soā€¦I am in this, correct? I can never remember these thingsā€¦..

ENTP, Aether-borg Hero with cape obsession and fascination with swords.
                          https://forums.theaetherli

Joy
                          @dekreel

@aislinn-mollisongĀ  I am actually planning on making a whole series of holiday-themed KPAs. So if you arenā€™t in this one, then you will undoubtedly be in another one!

But you did originally sign up for it, if thatā€™s what you mean! You were the first one, in factā€¦

The one Iā€™m doing right now is Easter-themed

GabbyJ
                            @gabbyj
                              • Total Posts: 92

@dekreel Iā€™d like to have medium-length, sandy-blonde hair (or blondish-brown, whatever you want to call it) thatā€™s wavy with side-bangs, and blue eyes. Fifteen years old, average weight, a little shorter than average height.

Thanks!

Oh, by the way, I am a girl (Iā€™m not sure if my username was clear about that, lol!) šŸ˜€

*Swirls cape menacingly while the Imperial March plays in the background*

GabbyJ
                              @gabbyj
                                • Total Posts: 92

@dekreel Whoops! I just now stumbled upon this conversation and realized there was a list of character questions I was supposed to fill out besides physical appearance.

So if itā€™s not too lateā€¦

1. Gabby (female)

2. Human

3. Um, letā€™s seeā€¦I come from a long line of warriors. My clanā€™s obsessed with fighting and honor and stuff, and I sorta got kicked out for not taking my warrior-job seriously.

4.Ā Medium-length, sandy-blonde hair (or blondish-brown, whatever you want to call it) thatā€™s wavy with side-bangs, and blue eyes. Fifteen years old, average weight, a little shorter than average height.

5. Extrovertish extrovert who likes to be around other people and cheer them up. Risk-taker who likes to have a good time.

6. Can shoot a recurve bow like Legolas (Iā€™ve always wanted to do that in real life, lol!)

Sorry I didnā€™t notice the questions sooner! Thanks for including meā€“this sounds like itā€™s going to be cool. šŸ˜€

As long as I donā€™t get eaten by Stan, that is. xD

Oh, thatā€™s right. Heā€™s friendlyā€“I keep forgetting!

*Swirls cape menacingly while the Imperial March plays in the background*

Joy
                                @dekreel

@gabbyjĀ  Thanks!! I actually didnā€™t require you to fill it out. Iā€™ve moved on to something MUCH simpler. But thanks a lot anyway! Iā€™ll take note šŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 306 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >