Character Art Exchange #2

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Character Art Exchange #2

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 882 total)
  • Author
    Joy
    @dekreel
      • Total Posts: 2304

Okay, so I was wandering around on the VERY OLD Character Exchange topic, and I’m feeling nostalgic XD

@alia
        Do you still need someone to draw Nykkai or Joy Transhell?

@aysia-serene (If you’re still around)  Do you need Seth or Kalia?

@sleepwalkingmk
        Do you still need Marissa?

I know these are ANCIENT, I just felt like doing this XD

You can pronounce it however you want.

Alia
      @alia
        • Total Posts: 1253

@dekreel, Nykkaiisnt mine, that i can think…

Joy still needs a face, so if you want to do her by all means go ahead.

WIP - Decisions
        Kapeefer til we're old and grey

SleepwalkingMK
        @sleepwalkingmk
          • Total Posts: 179

@dekreel That would be amazing! Yes, I’d love to see Marissa! 🙂 I have aged her two years since I posted her description, so now she’s fourteen, a little less-rounded and much taller, but I’d love to see her, whichever age you draw 😀 Thank you so much! This makes me so happy 😀

Read to explore worlds, write to create them.

Joy
          @dekreel

@alia  @sleepwalkingmk  YESSSS, thank you!! 😀

Joy
            @dekreel

@alia  @sleepwalkingmk

Joy & Marissa

Anonymous
                • Total Posts: 77

@dekreel — Hey! Yep, still around, slightly. Reading articles and not saying much. Sure, I’d love it if you’d draw Seth and Kalia! Someone did draw them a while back (forgive me, I can’t recall who), but you’re welcome to take a shot at it!

SleepwalkingMK
                @sleepwalkingmk
                  • Total Posts: 179

@dekreel Oh my goodness! I love it, thank you!! Her smile and freckles and curly hair are perfect… thank you so much! 😀

Read to explore worlds, write to create them.

Alia
                  @alia
                    • Total Posts: 1253

@dekreel, She’s great! the look in her eyes is perfect

WIP - Decisions
                    Kapeefer til we're old and grey

Joy
                    @dekreel

@aysia-serene  Hello!! I didn’t wander far enough to see someone draw them. Oops!

Well, if you still want someone to draw them, I’ll draw them. Though if you don’t need me to, that okay

@sleepwalkingmk
                        You’re welcome! I love drawing her freckles XD

@alia
                        Thanks! Yes, I think I did well with her face 🙂

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Joy.

SeekJustice
                      @seekjustice
                        • Total Posts: 3365

@dekreel @dragon-snapper @catwing @everyone who stalks this topic.

I have a character I would love someone to draw. Her name is Theresa Caelan, she’s about thirty-five and my antagonist. I have a picture in my head of her looking sort of like Idina Menzel (the voice of Elsa in Frozen, to the uninitiated), but she’s quite a poor woman and she’s a revolutionary leader, so she’s kind of dirty and rough, but definitely charismatic.

Anyone want to try and draw her? Let me know if you have anymore questions!

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

introvert_girl
                        @introvert_girl
                          • Total Posts: 153

@seekjustice I’ve been thinking about drawing someone’s character on here, so I guess I can give it a try! (It’s helpful you give an actress as reference, too.) Did you have a particular hairstyle in mind?

And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.

SeekJustice
                          @seekjustice

@introvert_girl

Thanks! I think her hairstyle would be something practical and simple–a bun or a ponytail I think.

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Skredder
                            @skredder
                              • Total Posts: 527

@seekjustice What is her preferred style of clothing?

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

SeekJustice
                              @seekjustice

@skredder

Its a dystopian and she’s pretty  poor, so her clothes are  quite raggedy, but they would be simple and practical too.

Lillian Parks
                                @nicolerivers03
                                  • Total Posts: 28

Hey guys! I have a character I would love to see drawn!

His name is Jay Harrison. Bird like features, wide dark brown eyes, tight lips, thin nose, thick arched eyebrows. Wild red/brown hair longish in the front,sticking up, sorta messy, wooly side burns. everything about him is narrow. Height 6’1” extremely thin almost unhealthy, 160 Ibs.

Here is how he is described by another character in my book:

The elderly solider couldn’t help himself from staring, what would this new officer look like?  He was never more surprised. The man was a boy, no more than 19 years old. The boy was incredibly skinny with equally long arms and legs. His thin body somewhat resembled a matchstick.  ‘Matchstick-man’ he would have to remember that one. His face was youthful but had the maturity of an older man. He had shaggy reddish brown hair that appeared to be permanently stuck upwards in the front while cut slightly shorter on the sides which surprisingly enough grew into what looked like sideburns. A narrow face almost bird like. Thin lips, thick arched eyebrows, pointed chin, sharp nose. It all gave the perfect picture of alertness. His eyes were really the most surprising thing, they were rather wide, chocolate coloured, taking in every detail but the thing that made them surprising was the emotion in them. They looked so sad, so angry, and so happy at once, they were terrifying.

I mean for him to somewhat resemble David Tennant (Scot Actor) in the role of The Doctor. But I do wish him to be more youthful. (Google him as 10th doctor if you want a reference )

Clothing: Jay wears an all black uniform ,fitted long sleeve undershirt, slim black jeans, heavy black combat boots, black leather sword belt with sword, 9 milli meter handgun, and knife with 6inch blade. Sometimes he wears thin lightweight armour shaped similar to a storm trooper (star wars) but much less bulky,  on such occasions he carries or wears a glossy black helmet adorned with 8 small silver stars (senior officer).

So if anyone would be so kind as to draw him it would be brilliant!

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 882 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >