@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Yep! Thank you so much!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj You’re welcome 🙂
VERONICA IS SO CUTE!! I love those glasses and that smug grin! AGH, thanks SO much! <3
P.S. You misspelled my name X’D
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I don’t think anyone else is on, but I’m here…probably getting mildly distarcted
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Okay, signing off. Zzzzzzz…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @winter-rose @aislinn-mollisong @jane-maree @dragon-snapper @catwing @anyone
I’m editing the KPA. Care to join me?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree Hehe 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj And here is Brianna! I had a lot of fun with the hair 🙂

The eyes are supposed to be blue. The color disappeared for some reason…
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Here’s Jax! I don’t like how the eyes and hair turned out but……

-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04Â What a huge step! Praying!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Star Wars Story Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 Star Wars Rebels kinda uses that prompt, it tells what happened to Rex, Wolf, and Gregor, since they didn’t go through with Order 66. But it would be interesting to see what happens to, say, Commander Cody! (And yes, I watch Rebels. It actually isn’t that bad, despite what a lot of people say)
@inkling-for-christ Maybe you could d…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
(Sorry! As I said, I haven’t been on lately, unfortunately. There’s this horrible thing from the depths of Mordor called “schoolwork…” *shreds homework by accident* *stares at homework* *looks back at the Kingdom of Pen*)
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Actually commentary may not have been the correct term. My bible doesn’t have one that goes through the whole scripture. It just has little introductory bits at the beginning of every book 😉 But I do quite like reading it before I start a book.
Since it’s Sunday I don’t expect a lot of activity on here today but I went ahead and…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing @dekreel @dragon-snapper (@snapper? Sorry, I haven’t been on lately and all this name changing is confusing me…) @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @pretty_much_anyone_else
I have a prayer request, and if you guys could pray for it (me? *grammar*) that would be AWESOME!
Here goes:
So, I have a lot of friends who aren’t Christian and such (my…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Thank you! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter Sure, thanks!! Go ahead! 😉
-
Alia replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter, have a go at him. I don’t care how you draw him
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Could I try Lauryne and Toby? Other people can draw them too still if they want. 🙂
@alia I’d love to try and draw Terus! 🙂 if that’s alright with you.
Do you care if the picture is full body or not? I can do a full body (or at least try) but they are a little harder so it could take longer. -
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Yes, one of the biggest Star Wars nerds in the business. Nice to meet you. I make random mynock noises whenever I’m surprised or scared out of mind or just too happy to say anything.
@dekreel Awwww! She’s so cute!
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999Â You need to send a script of that to TV channels. X’D I love it
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Thank you! I’ve never known exactly how to go about drawing dragons.
- Load More
