@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj Um…I think I’m going to actually try writing a short story for your first prompt. This will be weird because I almost exclusively write realistic fiction, but I do – ahem – on occasion, (very rare occasion,) write sci-fi. IF it works out I’ll let you know! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree @jenwriter17 When I was little I liked the story but thought it a little strange that she had to ask him to marry her, since I’ve always liked the man to pursue the girl, but now when I read it I kept spotting little things that proved to me he had his eye on her all the time. 😀
- He noticed her as someone new and different
- He had…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@cindygreen I’m glad you liked it! When I read the newsletter I couldn’t let an opportunity like that pass. 😀
If you were planning to write it, why don’t you write it anyway and post it here? I’d love to read it. I’ve read a lot of your poems on KP and liked them!
Or else, you could request to be tagged here with a new topic if you’re interested. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Star Wars Story Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@inkling-for-christ The Grey Side is the middle ground of the Force, where people who use parts of both sides fall. Some notable examples of Grey Side users are Ahsoka Tano and the Father, Son, and Daughter (aka Morai) of Mortis.
Awesome! Hmm…maybe you could include how Luke finds Ahch-To or how your mc deals with Solo (now Kylo)?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Well, I am writing for a little while.
Anyone interested in doing the same?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj Thanks!
Oh my. Those are hilarious! 😀 😀 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@cindygreen You mean the “Dumping Sunflowers” poem? 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Haha, yeah. 🙂
No worries. I tend to give a whole long ramble explaining something and then realize that I didn’t explain it at all…
That prompt actually reminds me of the fight between the Man in Black and Inigo Montoya when they both thought they were so much better than the other that they used their left hands for their…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine @notawriter Thank you guys so much! :’) (Wait. Will that actually turn into an emoji? *confuzzled*) You guys are so awesome! 🙂 😀
But yeah, it is a big step. Thank you so much for your prayers!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 I’m praying! Let us know how it works out!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 In answer to your question, I intended this to be a topic with just prompts we come up with ourselves, since it’s possible to find millions of prompts elsewhere on the internet. So yes, you can post a picture prompt, but if you draw it yourself. 😀 All the collages I posted are ones I made “out of my own head” but didn’t want to us…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@reaganramm Wow! Thanks so much! This is infinitely helpful! I was wondering about this because I read an article about someone who said never to talk about your novel before publishing it because it would make the book jaded whenever it came out, but now I think that article was probably wrong. XD 😛
Well, I knew I wanted to publish before I go…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite
@jane-mareeThose are both very interesting observations! When I first agreed to join in on this I wasn’t sure how well it would work out. I was kind of expecting for everyone to notice the same things. But it doesn’t look like that’s the case! Isn’t the Bible so cool like that? 20 different people can read a chapter in the…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Bwahahaha
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Don’t worry about it 😉 And ill be praying too.
-
Joy replied to the topic Prayers in our writing in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Well, I’m no expert, but I know for a fact that when one prays to God, whether it’s you or a fictional being, it isn’t blasphemy or taking His name in vain. Because you’re talking to God, you know! (Or whatever equivalent of God you have in your story) 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing @dekreel @dragon-snapper @jenwriter17 @ariella-newheart @skredder @notawriter
Hi all! Remember that Norse Mythology short story thingymabob I was talking about like last week or so? Well, I figured out how to share it and was wondering if you guys could beta-read it for me? Thanks!
Here’s the link:…[Read more] -
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Great blog! I had actually looked through it once (totally not creepy and stalker-ish, right? 🙂 *hides in embarrassment*) and I liked it, but this, this new format/theme/thingy is AWESOME!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Star Wars Story Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@inkling-for-christ No problem! Ah, that makes sense. I did that too…just with Mandos, of course!
Ooh! That’s a cool story idea! 😀 Jadith is an awesome name! And it would be cool to have the Ben Solo Defection storyline present in a story, kind of more details on how and why he turned to the Dark Side. Although, wouldn’t he be a bit more…[Read more]
- Load More

@warrenluther04 Yay! can’t wait to read it! 😀
@jenwriter17 Thanks! 😀 If you can comment, feel free to comment, or if you can’t you can probably just do the request edit access thingy and I can figure it out. 🙂 Thanks again!
@warrenluther04 It would be easiest to be able to request edit access, but if that’s too much trouble, then I can just tell you what I think after reading it.
@jenwriter17 Either would be fine, whatever works best for you! 🙂
@warrenluther04 okay, well i went ahead and requested it 🙂
@jenwriter17 Hmm…. The request hasn’t shown up in my inbox yet…sorry. Could you retry sending the request? Sorry! 😅
@jenwriter17 @catwing @dekreel @dragon-snapper @ariella-newheart @notawriter @skredder
Well, guys, sorry. Since that document was technically owned by my school email account and it wouldn’t allow me to transfer ownership to my actual email, I had to create a new email link so edit/comment access requests would actually go into the inbox I…[Read more]
@warrenluther04 okay, no problem. do you still want me to send the request for comment access?
@jenwriter17 Yes, as long as it’s on the new link. Thanks for reading!
@warrenluther04 okay, I went ahead and requested 🙂
@jenwriter17 Okay! Again, thanks a lot for reading! 😀
@warrenluther04 your welcome! 🙂
What a cool story! Great job, @warrenluther04 😀
I don’t have a Google Docs account, so I can’t request access, but I will draw attention to one thing that I noticed. It is a good thing that the magic in the story has limitations, but when Ualair uses too much and cannot heal his arm, it just seemed as though you dwelt too much on that fact. I…[Read more]
@ariella-newheart Thanks!
Oh, okay. Hmm….that does make sense. I’ll see what I can do! 😀 🙂
I just requested edit access.
@skredder Thanks! 😀 I’ll give you access! Thanks for reading! 😀 😀
Wow! Okay, so I finally commented on the story. I had read it very soon after you posted the link. I just got a wee bit busy and couldn’t go through it a little more thorough until now. It was a really fun and interesting read! Thank you for letting me read it!
@skredder Thanks! That’s fine, I’m generally really busy. But I’m on spring break now!!! 😀 😀 😀 Thanks! And thank you for beta-reading!!!! 😀 😀