@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m on for a little while. It’s only been forty minutes since you said you’d be an hour, but let me know when and if you get here. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
And I will try Xander…I cannot promise he will even look like a human, but I’ll do my best! 😉 *salutes*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj Aaaaaagggghhh! I love her! Thank you so much. 🙂 🙂 Her dress and hair are PERFECT.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Thank you so much! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk *sigh* Yeah, I know. It doesn’t help that I come from a family of all-nighters.
That’s so cool!!
One more reason to love weekends! Because Dekreel posts another part of the KPA then 😉
@skredder Why thank you! 😀
@aislinn-mollisong Nope, my name is not Jenna. 😛 Thank you, Miss Mollisong! *bows*
@jenwriter17 Hah, good…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 That’s a good idea! I think they should make a KP topic for it! Not only will they be easier to find, but it will encourage more Kapeefers to add to it! The more stories, the merrier
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel BRAVO, MISS CHASM BEAST! Or are you Jenna now….ah, who cares. Great job!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Go ahead, I can’t remember most of it anyway…..
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing This is so WONDER-ful! XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Are your characters male or female? 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Oh, I feel you. I’ve struggled with this a bit myself. 🙂
The first names that came to mind: Leslie (both), Dara (girl), Parker (boy), Delphine (girl), Red (both), Marcus (boy), Georgia (girl).
Hope those help!
-
Ingrid started the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Two years ago today I saw the words Not a member yet? Join HERE after having stalked this website for a week or so. I heard about Kingdom Pen from my sister, but I really had no interest in joining…until I did. 🙂
I’d been needing and wanting a place to grow as a young writer. And I cannot even put into words how much this crazy place has ai…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Thank you. I got six and a half hours of sleep. 😛
Wait, where do you live?! you said you were international…
Wait and SEEEEE!
@gh24682468999 Well, #1: I was tired, and #2: Practically no one except Jenna was in it. That’s what makes it boring. The ending is exciting. XP
I shall post the next part probably this w…[Read more]
-
Hannah replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh yes I’ll be praying.
Those feelings and emotions are so hard to wrestle with and can be sooo isolating.
God breaks us before He binds us up, that is something I finally realized. It doesn’t take depression away but it helped and helps me survive. Through fire we grow in character and maturity. Take this as an oppurtunity to learn!
If…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
The GIF-Hiders: An Easter Story
Part Five: The Cart at the Edge of the Forest
“Wild troll-things?” Jenna wondered to herself as she soared on Kai’s back through the night.
***
Several minutes later, she was at the edge of the Vivid Green forest, the largest wood on the island. The ankle-high grass shone white under the radiant, full moon (whic…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
*tries posting fifth part for the third time* *fails* AAAARGH! SPAM FILTER, WHY!!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Thank you! So do I *smirks back*
@ingridrd Thanks so much!! No worries about being late 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Court is called to order!
NO! No, no, no, no, no, no…. That was a terrible pun! X’D
Nice job, Catwing! One question: Who is “Hans?”
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Looks like I’m actually going to watch something with my sister and brother, but tag me anyway when you get here in case I come back, okay? 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Sometimes I love this verse, but more often I think I try to hide from it:
“It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.” (Psalm 127:2)
😀 😀 Goodnight!
- Load More
