@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Eyyy, Steampunk Horse!! (I’m still fangirling about that BTW)
I’m editing/getting distracted because BEN MADE A WEBSITE FOR THE KAPEEFER LITERATURE!!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Mindy?? *cocks head* Huh! I’d never heard of her before… I haven’t even heard about her from stalking the Aetherlight forums. All right, taking note, thanks!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 I’m LOVING the new site!! If I may make a suggestion: My official name is S.F. Dekreel 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien *jumps* *digs out KPA character notes* Quick question: What is a “sister-elf?” Is it just like a female elf?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing I was wondering when someone would finally figure it out! XD
You can guess, but don’t say it aloud. I want to keep it a secret until I post the next part. Why? Because I am highly amused…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Still here??
@seekjustice @rochellaine @waterlily @kaya-young @dragon-snapper @aislinn-mollisong @audrey-caylin @anyone…
I’m doing some editing…
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Tagging @rochellaine and @jenwriter17. You two are the life of the party. I love how enthusiastic and genuine you are here on the forums. Without you, the forums just wouldn’t be as “colorful!”
-
Joy replied to the topic My *gag* Children's Books in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â That’s okay!!
Makes sense. I will keep all of those in mind 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Aw, thank you 😀 It was my pleasure. 🙂
Tagging @skredder because that was an absolutely amazing picture of Theresa (for the record, I think I liked the first one better, since you asked, but I like them both a lot)
and @rochellaine for all the interesting conversations we have in the afternoon/wee hours of the morning.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Cool idea! I like the idea of blue flames and shield wolves. How far through are you?
My work in progress is currently a trilogy (It may get longer though, there’s a few ideas floating around, but nothing concrete yet), the first book is written and it’s called Stars Fill Infinity, the second book is being outlined and the t…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Also tagging @hope because she’s pretty cool and she puts up with my sappy INFPness and let me tell you, it’s not easy. Sometimes, I can’t even put up with myself…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
*grins* *dances* *hugs her WIP*
There’s a lot going on in my WIP right now. I started writing it, got three chapters in, then stopped again, because the characters weren’t right, and it wasn’t flowing well at all. So, I stopped, switched a few characters around, and now I’m outlining (again) this story about a young woman who grew up on her o…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@cindygreen Neat idea!
@salome01w4g Your kindness is contagious. You are always there to put a smile on someone’s face, whether you know them or not, and stay positive in every situation.  🙂
@rolena-hatfield You, my friend, are such an inspiration to me. Your passion for Jesus and love for his people is evident in everything you do. …[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@sage-g Thank youuuuu!!! He’s perfect. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Tagging @Emma-Flournoy because she’s the bestist friend a human being could ask for, a literature enthusiast and wonderful ranting-partner. Pal, you’re the best non-writer KP’s ever had the pleasure of knowing.
And @Kate-Flournoy (yeah, yeah, I know you’ve already been tagged twice. Don’t let it go to your head, Bighead), not because you’re a…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh fun! So, my WIP is a fantasy trilogy. Book #1 (which I finished the first draft of last year!) is about an orphaned teen living in Washington D.C. who has known she is different ever since she discovered her ability to create a blue flame in her palm. Her sister disappeared 2 years ago and she ends up going with this guy to an…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@SlyLilHuntress Hi! Ethryndal the elf, at your service. *flourishes cape* Welcome to the forum and the loonies therein. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@waterlily Great idea! This is like an elaboration on what we sometimes do on Writers’ Corner.
-
Alia replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd, it seems strange that you’ve only been on for 2 years.
my third year is coming up sometime…I don’t really know when
-
Alia replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
the Wonderful puns call to me! they are just too Wonderful to ignore. I think we need a Wonder court to call us to order…
and I’m done…
@catwing, its amazing. and I am officially mentioned in two different parts, so I’m happy. 🙂
I think KP lit is now one of my favorite genres
- Load More
