@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy XD It’s stuck again.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Thanks! Yeahh, sometimes I feel like I’ve spent may too much time here. Because, in case you haven’t picked that up, I really love it here XD
(I wasn’t going to ask. I knew you’d put it there one way or another. XD 😉 )
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy 😐
He still looks annoyed. -
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Wow!!!! I LOVE it! May I tag a couple more people to read it? It’s so cool. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy *eats your second favorite throne too*
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*pokes head in*
*melts all ya’lls chairs* BWAHAHAHAAA!!! Finally, an excuse to melt @daeus and @kate-flournoy‘s chairs. It’s been a while.
Anyway, just saying that their needs to be an International Kapeefer library containing all the books that Kapeefers write. Basically, a library where anyone who wants to read good Christian fiction…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel You’re welcome. 😍
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Thank youuu!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel No problem! Thanks! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Awe! I love her hair! Thanks!
AAH, and the uneven socks!! Ohhh I love that!! <3
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@gh24682468999 (Did I do your tag correctly?) I mostly did fanfictions off of superhero series (i.e. Captain Awesome) and a couple of fanfics off of the Biscuit series (about a dog). Oh, and in elementary school when every Friday my friend group went to the park next to the school and reenacted Star Wars with lightsaber fights I would write fa…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Thanks! And yes, you are a golden retriever 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Here is Rhanwyn (age 7). Hope you like her!


-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel It’s fine, character notes are important and it’s hard to tell genders over the Internet. 🙂 I’m a guy! 🙂
Am I still the golden retriever? Thanks for adding me by the way!!! 😀 😀 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I have no idea…………
See you later!
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tagging @aislinn-mollisong and @ariella-newheart for being such fun people to talk to. You two always make my day, especially together. And I am pacing back and forth waiting for the day when I can join The Aetherlight because of you. You are truly AWESOME. (You’re not Awesome Lensfun, though. That came out weird…)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Okay, that makes sense. 🙂 One thing I’ve been really confused about from the beginning is how do you actually hide and hunt GIFs? If we posted them in random places on the forum, they would show up on the “most recent topics” page. I guess you’ll explain when the time comes, right?
But anyway, I’ve got to go now. See you toni…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I’m saying… um… never mind X’D
No… I don’t plan every single scene of every installment. I think I just keep on writing the story, and then say, “Okay, that’s long enough.” and then finish off the installment. So basically I know more or less how the plot is going to go, I just don’t know how I’m going to organize them…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Wait. Are there people here who aren’t as tall as humans? 🙂
Cool. Do you have them all planned out? I have a really hard time planning anything out before I write it. 🙁 I usually have a very vague idea that (just as an example) in the future someone will be reunited with his father, but until he finds his father even I don’t kno…[Read more]
- Load More

