@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
…
…
*whispers* I’m a celebrity… 0.o
Ahh, anyway, thank you! 😀 *sheepishly hands you an autograph*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I have to go now, too. I’ll be back (hopefully) in a little over an hour.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 *suppresses a laugh* If it helps, here is a snippet from part 6:
“Hi there! You must be Jenna!”
Jenna’s shivering softened a little, but she didn’t dare move, or open her eyes. Who said that? Where was the dog creature?
“Are you all right?” said the voice, clearly concerned.
She heard footsteps approaching her, crunching le…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay! Hope to see you tonight/afternoon! 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Probably not. Its our town day so I won’t be around, though I might get some time at 2/3ish. I must say adieu now 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Haha 😀 😀
I’m trying to put the finishing touches on a poem. I’ll probably be called away for dinner in a few minutes, but will you be writing in about an hour or two?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Well, we’re all at the table and he’s shouting things out, but I’m eating breakfast anyway.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Does that mean you’re helping him practice, or just in the same room with him practicing so it’s distracting you from writing?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m not really writing, I’m listening to my dad practicing his biblical Greek.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey anyone? I’m writing for a little bit.
@dekreel @catwing @jenwriter17 (even though it’s not the weekend yet 🙂 ) @seekjustice (if it’s not too early in the morning) @ingridrd @anyone-else
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Yeah, I definitely wouldn’t want to be in his shoes!
Cool! But you’d actually be willing to write something that wasn’t fantasy? Or… *whispers in horror* …would you turn this pet idea of mine into fantasy? 😀
I think you’d probably do better with a male protagonist than I would. 🙂 If you do end up doing it, I’m going to c…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
How. Did. I. Miss. This. This is so cool!!!! Someone hurry up and tag me…! 😉 😉
-
Ingrid started the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey, guys!
Someone had this idea a while back (I feel like it was Rosey Mucklestone, but kudos to whoever it was!). Anyway, someone starts a story, then someone else writes the next part and so on. Essentially, this is a cool way to write an interesting and sometimes crazy story all together! It was super fun the last time we did it. :)…[Read more]
-
Ingrid's profile was updated 8 years, 6 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel It’s okay, it’s my fault for not being on KP enough! 🙂 Thanks though! 😀
But seriously, who’s the glowing-eyed dog? *wags tail hopefully* *knocks over lamp with fluffy gold tail* (Btw this is me now…I decided to post as my dog-character 😀 )
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
You know what’s hilarious? I moved up in rank just by answering everyone’s comments! This is great.
-
Joy and
Ariel Ashira are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@sierra-r Thank you for the welcome! I am so glad to be here!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Yes, I’m a fan of yours! I love reading your posts!
- Load More
