@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking @catwing
I wake to the sound of rustling grass and the smell of blood. Only, I can’t see anything, not even when I open my eyes.
“Did we win?” I mumble breathlessly.
Akila wipes stray hairs away from her face. “Yeah, why?”
I grunt, struggling to sit up. “If we won, why am I bleeding?”
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Are you back yet?
@dekreel @catwing I’m still writing! (Or attempting to do so!)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Thanks, and goodnight!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young So am I…since I’m a bit confused about that myself! 😀
I’m finding that I have to outline more than I usually do in order to make this story work, so that’s annoying. (I really dislike outlining!) However, I have the first half or so planned out already, so I’m procrastinating on that awful outlining and writing what I already ha…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal *steadfastly refuses to read the book* Come on, I’m not forcefully commanding you to read historical fiction, am I? 😀 (And by the way, @sam-kowal is doing a great job with his descriptions.)
I was thinking of it as the speaker had captured/arrested the innocent one for something which he was accused of, but didn’t do. The ca…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 AWESOME.
I love seeing what other people do with their characters…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello there! @bekreations I saw you on the forum yesterday and wondered when you were gonna introduce yourself. 😉
Don’t worry–having spent an entire year as an eighteen-year-old (I’m nineteen now) I can assure you that there’s nothing to be afraid of. You’ll be fine.
What kind of books do you like writing?
Also…do you know your MBTI type?
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Sam-Kowal NO STOP HELP YOU’RE KILLING ME.
@Rochellaine I’m quite pleased with my forceful commanding. It’s terribly INTJ of me. *forcefully commands* READ THE BOOKS. DO IT. NOW.
It is rather poetic, isn’t it? Hmm. Now that you mention it, I… might… actually… be able to use this… *hauls out a dump-truck sized binder full of character…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong started the topic A Girl Writing from a Guy's POV in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey, guys!
So…the title basically says it all. One of my two POV characters is a boy. I am a girl. Hence, the question.
Guy writers. Tell me how your brains work, please. Or just some tips. Or examples of what NOT to do. Like, if you read a book by a girl author with a boy POV and they failed miserably, how did they do it?
Also, just for…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Sounds interesting.
I just finished a poem I was working on and will now continue the western, per request. 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Okay. 🙂
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’ll go with the Victor story, if you don’t mind. The other one is getting a little bit too epic for me. 😉
@dragon-snapper Here we go….Graenw smiled maliciously, although Victor wasn’t quite sure how the creature’s face managed the expression. “I want you to destroy AAAAALLLLLL THE HUUUMMMMMAAAAANNNNSSS!” He screeched. Victor…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young What are you working on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Voice is my main instrument. (It really is, because I do take voice lessons and sing both regular songs and opera. 🙂 ) But I also play a little on the piano, violin, and harp. I sing constantly too! It’s kind of impossible for me not to sing. Believe me, I’ve tried. 😀
What styles of music do you like?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Oh, and I realize that it’s going to be your story, so don’t feel like you have to do exactly what my original idea was. That was just a prompt, and I won’t mind if you decide you need to change things to fit your own style. 🙂
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Ah. That would be very good. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Maybe what?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Ohhh, I see. 😀 Thanks!!! But now prepare for multiple questions on the progress of the story…unless you decide not to write it! 🙂 😀 (I’m a very impatient person.)
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Who’s your favorite character, that you would blame for the Wiser’s death?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Thanks! 🙂 😀 Okay. Yay! 😀 I dunno though, as an optimistic extroverted bouncy golden retriever, I can get a little annoying at times…. ;D
@aislinn-mollisong LOL! I had that EXACT reaction!!!!
I was like “WOOOAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH” and my mom was like “WHAT’S WRONG?” and I was like “Nothing, just a KP thing.”
Nobody…… *growls deep in…[Read more]
- Load More
