@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Loved this latest chapter! 😀
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@perfectfifths Thank you!
Here’s another…
The sun sleeps under
A cozy blanket of clouds
When will it wake up?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations I love Celtic music! I don’t do a lot of folk, but some American/English true folk music. (Like, actually written in the 1800s. 🙂 ) My favorites to sing are oldies and Americana; popular songs from the 1910s-50s. I also enjoy operetta and musicals. I like Disney, too, but only the older music from the 30s-50s. What type of Di…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
Agh I forgot to tag someone.
@0-0enyali0-0 Write a poem about a fake beard. Good luck. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
Jumping flowers,
Singing toads,
Mountains roaring,
Scrambled thoughts.
Ticking pencils,
Writing clocks,
Marching chickens,
Rainbow drums.
Whatever.
I seriously just made that up because my brain is full of randomness at the moment (then again, it always is…). 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Oh no, I didn’t see that. I will check it out… 🙂
@catwing Hmmm…you can go again any time, as long as you give other people a chance to write (and don’t do two posts in a row). 😉
Tell your brother I am 15. 🙂 Is he a Kapeefer?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Ooh… Sounds exciting!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Girl Writing from a Guy's POV in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus. That was helpful for me as well, because I have a story in the works, and the two main characters are guys. Thank you!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Hi! Firebird sounds super cool!!! Is it set in modern time?
My WIP is a book called Mahinia. Thats the name of the girl in the story. It is set in roman Carthage, Tunisia, A.D. 203, and is based on the story of Perpetua. Perpetua was a Christian who was martyred for her faith along with four others in the amphitheater. I am reall…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m writing again until I decide to go to bed. 😀
@seekjustice Are you completely absent today? 🙁
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Chara is a little old-fashioned. She would take the train.
@perfectfifths PRINCESS BRIDE!

😀 😀 😀
Chara would just call the Brute Squad. She’s a girly girl who can exercise, but doesn’t like to fight.
Would your character rather burst out laughing in the middle of a serious meeting, or burst out crying in the middle of a h…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
And what on Taranar happened to this topic?!
Would your character rather take a train to a faraway place so he/she can enjoy the ride and look at the beautiful scenery, or just use a portal to get to the faraway place instantaneously to save all that time? (Assuming these are the only two options he/she has)
The Doctor would rather take the…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*gapes* Mouse/rat person? Mouse/rat person?!
Ahh, all right. I won’t kill you…
@catwing You mean Leumeister?
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Well done! X’D
Now why don’t you tag someone and give them a topic? 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I wake to the sound of rustling grass and the smell of blood. Only, I can’t see anything, not even when I open my eyes.
“Did we win?” I mumble breathlessly.
Akila wipes stray hairs away from her face. “Yeah, why?”
I grunt, struggling to sit up. “If we won, why am I bleeding?”
“When you got stabbed the enemy, everyone was so surprised they…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 X’D Ahh, yeah
Yes! I could always use suggestions 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing … Who’s Kay? XD
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Hi! Welcome to the bestest place in Cyberspace!! 😀
So you like drawing and music, eh? I think we’ll get along just fine then. 😉
My favorite kind of music is soundtrack, followed by new age and Christian pop
What do you like to draw?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper *applause*
- Load More
