@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Why did that repost??? Weird. Anyway, that’s awesome! 😀 And the more we do these, the faster they get! I wrote 1372. 🙂 I had a slower scene today.
See you around!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yep, 9:30. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Times up now, and I am amazed at myself. I actually wrote 969 words! That’s nearly twice as much as I did yesterday against Sam! 😀 I guess I got to a really easy part to write.
How much did you get done?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Yep, 9:30. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Very possibly. *raises eyebrows mysteriously* *vanishes*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper I think you meant to go until 9:30, but I took too long to respond for it to be 35 minutes anymore. Want to just cut it off at that time? I’ll start writing after I post this.
@seekjustice *whispers* Is there a possibility of Carousel appearing anywhere in that trip to town? 😀 See you later!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel 😀 Do you watch anything that’s not animated?
Yeah, I know you do. It’s just that at least 80% of that list is animated movies. And I rarely watch anything but live action.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine And I posted and for some reason it didn’t show up…
XD But the point is to get more writing than usual done. Does 35 minutes sound good?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Actually, that is a brilliant plan. I don’t want to “cut off the toes and hair” of Origami Cranes just to squeeze it into the comp, but I possibly could do that. I’ll have a go a little bit later (I’ve got to go into town today, but hopefully I’ll be around at my usual time). Thanks for the idea!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Hey, I was just thinking of something. I think it’s a really good idea, but I’m not sure if you’ll agree. 🙂
Why don’t you keep the origami story at the length it is, entering it in the other competition, and then tweak a section of Stars into a short story to enter in the more restricted length competition? Since it’s not pub…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I’m going to get to writing now. Are you up for word war?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Yes, I think that would be okay. 🙂 I’m glad you like my character! And yes again, I think I’d be fine with making an evil army disappear. That would be fun. 🙂 And probably really freak the other characters out, since they can each only fight one at a time, right? 😀 But then, that’s why I’m the sheriff and they’re not!…[Read more]
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, well kind of. What I mean to say is that, I am not okay with all fictional references to magic. The only magic references that I am really okay with is in Christian fiction. Like with non christian books and magic it’s much different. It’s like a completely different thing. So, I guess what I am saying is that I don’t like magic…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 and
Ariel Ashira are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Okay. 🙂 That’s good, since my character is a talking dog! 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther. Talking animals are great. Â I have writen stories with talking animals.
@dragon-snapper Thank you!
@rochellaine. Right on!  Although I dont know how I feel about faries and elves.  Never thought about it much before. 🙂  I probably dont object to them, but I dont believe in them either.
Good friends dont always understand, but…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, okay. Would it be okay if I just kept you out of the parts with troll-things? Because your character in the KPAs is awesome, in my opinion. 🙂 But I understand completely. Would you be okay with disbelief-ing them if there were an army of evil troll-things? (I’m considering having that at one point or another. No spoilers though!…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yep! Still here!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
” It’s probably nothing.” Â She’s not a very good liar. Â “Just be careful.”
We begin lowering ourselves into the Ravine, one toehold at a time. Â The only light we have is from the pale moon and the dim flicker of enemy torches that steadily come closer as we pick our way down. Â We finally reach the Ravine floor and land with a muf…[Read more]
- Load More
