@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Just the kind of ending I wanted. XD Thanks!
@ariel-ashira Thank you! This is a Kingdom Pen adventure I’ve been working on. Sort of like Warren’s Dog series. You can read my whole story here. Just scroll down first. XD
Oh, never mind, you have read it all! XD Thank you so much!! I’m glad you like it! And yes, you can’t go wrong w…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Well done!! It seems you have made good use of my map 😉
I LOVE FLYING SQUIRRELS!!!!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira YES I’M AN ENFJ TOO! *high-five*
And I shall tag more ENFJ’s: @dragon-snapper @daeus @sam-kowal
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I MAY. HAVE JUST. DIED. *checks wibly-wobbly timey-wimey detector* Yep, I’m getting major nerd readings. XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Oooh! I’m an INFP, but I really like the ENFJ personality type, in fact that’s the MBTI of my heroine in my WIP and she’s one of my favourite characters ever. Also, the extroverts are always fun to come across on KP because most of us are introverted 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
I’d happily read it for you! And since you’re already alpha reading my novel, we’ll get a chapter swapping sort of thing going. 😀 One of my best friends and I used to do that and it was so much fun 😀
And okay… it appears you and @rochellaine were talking about killing Luke off so early. I agree with what she said. I think you…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
What did I do wrong? Anybody know her tag??? This is so embarrassing.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
And after all that I didn’t do the tag right! @that_writer_girl_99
Well, at least this will help me become a loyal sidekick sooner. 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young I will add you to. Just because I like the idea of purple giraffe’s that hula hoop. 🙂
And @that_writer_girl-99 and @gh24682468999 just so you dont feel left out.
Okay, I’m quiting.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Okay, so several people have asked about my personality type. So I took the test. Or whatever you call it. 🙂
*drumroll* tada! I am a ENFJ-A.
“With vision and determination, nothing is impossible”. I like that.
Although I think on other parts they make me sound a little to overbearing and judgmental. I like following, not leading, but only…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04. Oh, I bet! Cant wait for the next part!
That’s my problem. I have no choice but to wait. 🙁
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Thanks! No problem. 🙂
Oh, and this has a lot of possible foreshadowing for further parts of the story…. Muhahahah! *tail wags happily*
😋 🐶
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04. I love it! Nice job. And thanks for tagging me. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen
Part 2: The Talking Squirrel
Warren Luther stared at the spot where Catwing had been hovering. A Cheshire Catwing…he hadn’t even heard of catwings before today and now there were Cheshire Catwings??? And a Sheriff named Rochellaine who doesn’t believe in Catwings or talking squirrels?
“Kingdom Pen is aweso…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel. Can you help us out? Or somebody?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel. OhmygoodnessohmygoodnesswowthisisSOAMAZING!!! I just read back through all your stories on this topic! *rolls on floor with laughter* How could I have missed this?! I love it! I nearly died of laughter reading the part about the Wiser and his brother! Oh, my! You really make the characters come to life. This is so awesome…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 and
Sam Kowal are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Could I beta-read? I feel like I should return the favor since you beta-read for me. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing So no Grovensor until his schedule is freed up. Okay! 😀
Oh my gosh your cat is cute!!! I used to have a cat who slept behind our pillows on our bed. *fondly remembers cat*
Thanks! Umm…if you can fit them all, I’d like to at least include me, Snapper, you, Dekreel, FileWriter, and Sam and Stan. (I really hope I just gave you too many…[Read more]
- Load More
