@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Awesome! 🙂 😀 From Dekreel’s KPA I know you’re a dog, what breed/color/personality are you? (Should I just read the Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton?)
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m finally poking my head in here! 🙂 *pokes head in, followed by body and tail* I’m writing for a tiny bit, then I have to go. But I might be on a little later today! 🙂
@dekreel WHAT? What happens when you finish the KPA???? *gasps*
Wow. You are either staying up really late or getting up really early! XD
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 YAY! Thank you! 😀 😀 Oh, that’s fine. Most of my rough drafts are really rough as well. 🙂
By the way, I’m liking what I’ve read so far! 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh, you won’t have to wait for much longer…hopefully. 🙁 I don’t know how much time I’ll have to write this week, but hopefully I will have a new post by Sunday. 🙂
@dekreel Thanks! Yes, your map is very helpful! 🙂 Flying squirrels are cool. 😎 *wags tail* But they are even harder to chase than regular squirrels…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira YES! ANOTHER ENFJ!! I love being an ENFJ. 😛
@daeus It was clearly because of your nose. XD 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
People, the simple explanation is that I’m living in a dream world, and as long as I don’t realize I’m dreaming (i.e. when the dream resembles real life) I don’t control what happens in the dream. Once I realize I’m dreaming, if I’m having a good day and my imagination is strong enough, I can change the things in the dream.
(Can anyone else do…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira How would docile snakes be easier to disbelief than attacking ones? 😀 The ability to disbelief something comes from deciding not to believe in it, and I believe in snakes. The only way I could disbelief them would be if someone convinced me that they were fictional, since the Kingdom of Pen is fictional. I usually don’t ran…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine. I didn’t think you were apoligizing for your beliefs. 🙂 Sorry I didn’t say it clearly.
An army of snakes? With wings? Ahh! I hate snakes! And a snake with wings is twice as creepy. If my voice wasn’t shaking I might ne able to sing so that they’re docile and it would be easier to disbelief them. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Since you’ve already got two prospective beta-readers in Seekjustice and Skredder, I think I’ll pass. I’d rather read the completed version. 🙂 I like reading things all at once. I’d be happy to do the second run of edits for you, if you let me read the book when you’re done with it.
And in the process if you have any more qu…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira I wasn’t apologizing for my beliefs. I was apologizing for the extra work that Warren and @dekreel will have to go through in order to satisfy them.
@warrenluther04 You didn’t tag me when you posted the new installment?! I had to find it on my own? 🙁 😀 Great job! It’s looking good.
Well, I’d be happy to help fight an army of…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira There are thirteen of us so far… 🙂
@filewriterbase13x That’s a good explanation of sci-fi, but I’d like to clarify that good sci-fi in the original form dealt mostly with assumed scientific facts, rather than purely fictional facts. If the “facts” are purely fictional with no basis in science as we know it, the work can be…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal. 🙂
@skredder. Thats great!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice. Man, this thing!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel WHAT?!!! You gave @daughteroftheking her own starship?! What about ME? Does she really like Star Trek as much as I do? Has she ever been to a Star Trek convention?
N.C., I am so jealous. You had better let me visit your starship soon or I’ll…wait, you’re not a fictional creature? I can’t make you disappear? *ponders what to do whe…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
<p style=”text-align: right;”>@seekjustice</p>
Well, I am glad you still like me. :D. How many different types are there?@dekreel. Nice! *returns the high five*
@sam-kowal. What type is Stan? 😉
@daeus. Thank you! Honestly, I was a bit scared to tag you, you being the King. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
I was just stalking your list of movies and I was wondering if you’ve seen the 1958 A Tale of Two Cities? I’m not really an old movies sort of person but I really liked this one.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Ooh I hadn’t noticed that I’d become an eccentric mentor. I feel very special now *proceeds to mumble into beard and wander away*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
LOVE IT!! You literally brought tears to my eyes.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Okay, signing off.
(I’m ALLLLLMOST done with the KPA!)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @other-aussies-and/or-nightowls
I’m here. Seeing if I can work in a bit of writing 🙂
- Load More
