@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh, actually I think I see how. Is it that little box in the corner that says edit? @rochellaine
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine No, how do you do it?
That poor Uncle Bill.. 😛
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Welp. I gotta go again. Byeee!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd My western, as usual. 😉 But now I’ve got to go, so farewell, and happy writing!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Same as yesterday. The sequel for my fantasy WIP. 🙂 Wbu?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd You’re not too late. 😀 I’m still here. What are you working on?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I know I’m late, but I am here now (for a little while). 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Do you not know how to edit posts after posting them?
Well…I’m trying to. The man just refuses to be rescued. Actually, though, it’s Chara’s fault. She’s taking too long to find him. I really hope she can find him soon, or the story will be pretty boring. 😛
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Actually, I have to go. 🙁 Hopefully will be back shortly! @rochellaine
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I meant to say characters.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I am working on perfecting my plot line and character for The Crimson Cup. Are you rescuing Uncle Bill?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Yes, I’m still here! What are you working on?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Im here! Are you on still?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Thank you so much!
@ingridrd Oh, interesting. 🙂
Anyone want to join me in writing? @jenwriter17 @alia @ariel-ashira @skredder
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@livgiordano, Okay Great! I can’t wait to have you in my KPA. I might in this next part. If not then the next (part 5). Is it ok if you are from a certain fantasy kingdom that a certain you came up with for a certain story? I just think that that would be awesome if you were a TD. do you know what I am talking about?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
*creeps into forum* I have a couple more prompts. *rubs hands together*
“I’m tougher than I look.”
“Good, because you look like a kitten with the heart of a marshmallow.”
In the future, everyone wears glasses that allow them to see warnings the government issues about people. You’re in a bookstore one night when you glance at a shy-looking…[Read more]
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
Yay! @supermonkey42 Thank you for critiquing this for me. It will be super helpful when I write my third draft. Too detailed? I was thinking it was not detailed enough. But I think I know what you mean. The thing is that we jump into the action at like chapter 3. So, I guess I could try to even it out between 2 and three a little more. I think…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PoV's in the forum Plotting 8 years, 5 months ago
@ashlyvye I was recently talking about POVs with my fellow writer friend (Hi, @princessfoo ! *waves*) and something she pointed out about multiple POVs is that one is often more interesting than the other. So, the question is, is Macx’s POV more interesting to readers than Haylie’s? Will they wish you would switch back to Haylie’s more often, or…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira What I do is I pay attention when I’m singing to what kind of people are nearby. When I’m in a group of conservative Christians, I sing only hymns. Then, when I get to know someone better I’ll ask them what kinds of songs they are comfortable with, and if they prefer just hymns/Christian music I’ll continue to sing hymns, but if t…[Read more]
- Load More
