-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Aww, thank you so much, Lexi!!!!!<3 I thought it was fitting with my username, you know?😉 Ikr? Little Women is sooo good!!!!! So far, I’ve only read Part 1. But I’m going to start Part 2 soon. I took a pause in it to read Issabelle’s WIP. Have you seen any Little Women movies?
-
Kads replied to the topic Hallo! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 6 months ago
@buildsbygideon Hey! Sorry I’m SUPER late to respond to this, I forgot to check notifs lol, excuse my tardiness..
Yes! The story behind my alias is this: I was drawing something in manga style (Japanese drawing) and I was like, “hey, I need a Japanese name if I’m doing Japanese drawing!” So my Japanese name is Megumi Kadotake. (Cool tidbit:…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Oh, WOW!! Mejia seriously sounds like an AMAZING character!! Oh, I totally agree on the age thing–my characters used to be younger until I decided to make them around fifteen so that they could be more mature/responsible (plus the whole love interest thing, too). Oooh, your romance sounds interesting!! And I like the name Filip, too!!…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Ooh, yes!!! *hand raises in the air* I would also have that superpower, because then I could meet my charries in real life… wouldn’t that be amazing? *sigh*
Great (I was hoping you wouldn’t mind, but I’d really like to know more about them)! So I know you said your main character was Mejia, right? I absolutely love that name, by the…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Of course! And that makes me grin to know that you love them so much! Honestly, I forget that they’re fictional all the time… *sigh* XD Thank you! You know, I’d really like to know more about your characters, too! 🙂 Great! Yeah, I hadn’t given it much thought until you said something, but I could see Caira being two-handed for sure.…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Issabelle!!!!! I just finished the second chapter, and IT WAS INCREDIBLE!!! Seriously, I was hooked from the opening line!! I really enjoyed how you wrote the tension (especially with Dolf)! And I feel like I got very connected to Colin in the first chapter, which is a hard thing to do!! He’s very relatable, an amusing narrator, and…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
YAY!!! That makes me SO HAPPY!!! And of course you’ll be the first person I tag! Your feedback means sooo much to me, and I feel so honored that you’re wanting to read it!! I’ll try do make a few more edits 😉 It’s in Chapter Five, by the way, though I don’t think I’ll post Chapter Three since I haven’t finished writing it…
I k…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Aw, thanks, girl!!! I’m so glad you like them! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Do you Listen to Music While Writing? in the forum Music 5 years, 6 months ago
I normally find new music every time. I’ll type in a few keywords on Youtube and see what I can find, mostly. But you just gave me an incredible idea, in fact! I’ll look into making a playlist… I can’t believe I haven’t thought of that before! I also have separate playlists for my characters as well 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Aw, thanks Katherine!!! 🙂 I really love yours as well!!! I remember reading Little Women when I was younger… it was such a good book.
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Eep, I don’t have a writing routine yet.😬 Mainly, on the days I do write, I try to pray to God to inspire me and give me the words to write. This forum topic is a GREAT idea though!!!!!!! Hopefully, seeing what everyone else is doing will help me to create a routine that works for me. 🙂
@writerlexi1216 I love your forum signature!!!!!!…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Merging My Novels? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@joy-caroline I think it’s amazing that you’re willing to be patient and wait on God’s timing. His timing is perfect and all we can do is trust Him. Continue to pray because God knows what He’s doing and His plan for you and your novel is perfect. No need to rush.
Also, I think that merging the two novels is a cool idea!!!!!!!!!! Nope, not…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Awww, that’s SO SWEET of you to say!!! I’m honestly over the moon about the fact that you enjoy my book (because I got so nervous it wasn’t any good), so thank you so much!!! Your comments always give me faith that it may be published someday, and they really encourage me 🙂
Thanks! I’ve recently edited that scene quite a lot, so I…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Thanks, Elizabeth!!! 😀 I’m glad you like them! Oh, YES, I know. Evie is one of my most mysterious characters… she’s introduced in the seventh chapter, I believe, and is kind of like the mentor to Caira. And yes, I meant it when I said she’s a ghost O.O She’s over nine hundred years old, but she looks like a young, eleven-ish year…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
*also internally screaming* THANK YOU!!! Seriously, that means so much to me!! 😀 And yes!! You’ll be one of the first people who gets a free, signed copy!! 😉 Aww, thank you!! I liked that one, too, because that’s right in the middle of Newton’s introduction. Yes, I know! Newton was pretty casual about it. Beforehand, Caira asks him…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
@gracie-j @devastate-lasting @writerlexi1216
WHOA!!!! We ALL have Aria characters??!! That is just the COOLEST!!!!!!!Â
and will now officially become my favorite name…just saying XD -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Girl, you’re TOO SWEET!!!!! A MILLION THANK YOUS!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Aww, girl, you’re THE BEST!!!!!!! Aww, I sure hope so!! (LOL!! I’m basically the same way over here. I try to catch up on alllll my beta reading over the weekend. 😉 ) You’re welcome!!!!!! Yea, same here!!!! Aww, girl, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Wow, girl, really????!!!! That is just SOO cool!!!! I’m pretty sure I…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Ehehehe, thank you!! Those are more lighthearted ones. I’m normally better at writing serious stuff, but *shrug*
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
What a coincidence… eh, great minds think alike, as they say. And hey, that’s a good idea to use it for a male character!
- Load More
