-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Sorry for not responding to you on here! *slaps palm to forehead* I’m honestly so forgetful sometimes! But THANK YOU immensely for your reply!! That means a lot to me, because I get nervous if everything makes sense or not, or if my characters are even likable!! So thank you!! 🙂 And I KNOW, I feel so bad for Deek, because he has so…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Wanted: readers who like wordy and satirical (also unfinished) fairytales. in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 6 months ago
ooooh, girl, this is SO AWESOME!!!!! I will DEFINITELY be reading this. I’ll probably get to it this evening. CAN’T WAIT!!! It looks like it’s gonna be EPIC!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
THANK YOU so much!! (And, without a doubt, I’m definitely a #1 fan of TSW, too! 😉 ) YAY!! I was hoping I’d get to read more about your wonderful charries because I love them so much!!! *ahem* Yeah, I thought the same thing about mine XD I tend to type excessively long posts (especially when I’m monologuing about my characters…)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
Aww, thank you, Grace!!! *puts hand over heart* I told myself I wouldn’t start fangirling, but OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE BILLY he’s just the SWEETEST little thing and I FEEL SO SORRY FOR HIM and WHY DID YOU HURT HIM? *ahem* See? I didn’t fangirl that much. Anyways, yes, Billy sounds amazing, and I want to know more about him!
And thank…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! 🙂
Whoa, Paxton sounds interesting! I feel so sympathetic for him 🙁
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
Aw, thanks, Abigail!!! It honestly means so much to me!!! I know I say that a lot, but it seriously makes me grin this wide to know that you’re a fan of my characters. Haha, I fangirl over everybody all the time… *sigh* And I haven’t stopped fangirling about your characters, either. I want to know everything about them! 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
Thanks, Linyang! 🙂 Well, they’re all around 15 years old, though after all the trauma they’ve been through, they’re much more mature (and look older). Caira has brownish-blond hair and grey eyes, as well as a tattoo on her right hand; Deek has dark brown hair and grey eyes, and eventually gets a gruesome scar over his right…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
Oh, thank you, Joy!!! I agree–that’s why I especially adore Caira and Deek’s relationship, because they’re so different (which often causes conflict), though they’re forced to depend on one another because they’re the only family the other one has. Yes, I know! I purposefully didn’t go with the stereotype and decided to make it d…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
Sorry to anyone who’s gotten this post duplicated… but I wanted to introduce y’all to my beloved charrie trio: Caira, Deek, and Newton, whom most of you have no doubt heard me mention a time or two XD I will talk about my other charries later, but for now, I want to talk about my favorites:
Caira is my heroine. She’s a calm, well-mannered fif…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! I just thought it would be neat to have our very own thread for chatting
monologuing, fangirling, obsessingabout our characters. And thanks for letting me know–I’ll post it again, but don’t feel like you have to re-read it. It’s mostly the same post that you read before. -
Kads replied to the topic 1K Per Day Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@daisy-torres Great!! 😊
@scoutfinch180 Ok, hope your editing goes well!! 👍
@devastate-lasting Ok! The purpose of the challenge is just to be persistent in writing, so as long as you write, then it doesn’t matter how much you write!
@lewilliams It’s ok if you participate in a smaller way! The purpose of the challenge is really just to be per…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
Did anybody get my post about my characters or should I just post again? My device is acting strange…
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
Wow!! Joy, you’ve done such a wonderful job sculpting your characters and backstories!! Reuben and Seth sound like such developed characters, and I have so much sympathy for them–which, of course, is a sign you’ve written them very well. I always enjoy listening to your characters (seriously, you’ve done such an incredible job…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
Ah, that’s fine! When you do jump in, I’d love hearing about them! 🙂
Aww, thank you, girl!! I can’t wait to
fangirltalk about your characters, too! And that honestly makes me so happy that you love Newton and Deek so much!Yeah, I’ve lost count of how many boyfriends I have… I can’t decide who I like b…[Read more] -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Yes! I decided to make one, actually, if you wanted to check it out (and share some of your characters)! 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Into the Lamp (YA fantasy) Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Heya, Lily!!!!!!
Lol!!! XD Aww, THANK YOU GIRL!!!!!!
Haha, thanks, it’s, er, not been going so great. XD Oh, wow, that’s SO cool!!! CONGRATS!!!!!! Aah, yes, well good luck with all of that!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!
Aah, yes, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for taking the time to read it!!!! Ooh, yes, AWESOME!!!!!!
Haha, that’s…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski started the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
So, a thought came to me that we don’t have an official ‘Character Chat’, or I don’t think we do, anyways. However, I thought it would be fun to have a thread where we could come and share our ramblings about our most beloved charries and ask questions about other people’s! I know that I, for one, adore rambling about my charries (you’ll have to e…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Maybe we should start a new topic about ‘Character Ramblings’? Just a thought… this topic is getting quite crowded now.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!! 🙂
Hmm… that’s a hard question. I don’t remember them very well since it’s been around six-seven years XD Yeah, I just might! Haha, I appreciate the clarification.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
‘Course!! 🙂
- Load More
