-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Yes, I know that feeling! *facepalms* I always think it’s going to be much easier, but nope. Oh well. On one hand, it will be fun writing on a new story, but on the other hand, I’m going to miss my characters from Fortitude and will feel guilty for getting attached to new ones XD And thank you so much!! It’s definitely one of the m…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
That is just SO AMAZING and I love your story more by the minute, girl!!! And *gasps* that’s a GORGEOUS name!!! I love the concept of a fairy guardian, it’s so interesting!! 😀 😀 Ooooh, plot twist? Interesting! *shudders* It isn’t bad, is it?! Of course it’s unique, and I LOVE IT!!! *high-fives*
Oooh, Jem sounds so…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
*sighs* Good–I didn’t want to miss out on getting a signed copy of it! And thank you so much!!:) I can’t wait until we can come to each other’s book signings (or do them together–that would be amazing)!!
Yeah, pacing isn’t my strong suit when it comes to writing. Especially balancing high-intensity scenes with slow, meaningful ones…[Read more]
-
Katherine and
Elizabeth are now friends 5 years, 6 months ago -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Help! I don't know what to do next… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
You’re SO welcome!!! I’m sooo glad I could help!!!!!!!! <333
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 6 months ago
Oh my goodness, girl I LOOOVE THIS!!!!!!! You’ve got some serious talent for sure!!!! AWESOME!!! THANK YOU for sharing! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Help! I don't know what to do next… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Alright first off, apologies for my late response. Secondly, THIS STORY SOUNDS SOOOO AWESOME!!!!!! Third, I shall try my best to help, but I can’t say if it’ll be any good. (Aannnd I didn’t read everyone else’s thoughts so I might just be repeating them XD)
- I’m assuming there’s gonna some romance between Hope and the scout so first,…
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Hey, so sorry I didn’t reply to your post! I saw it, but then I forgot to type out my response… *facepalm* Anyways, your story idea sounds incredible, girl!! The storyline sounds so suspenseful and mysterious, I love it!! Oooh, that’s so interesting you’ve divided up the people that way–that makes things so much more tense. You’ve had…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
I did get your reply in my notifications, so no need to worry:) And of course I loved them!! How could I possibly not? And aww, that means so much to hear you say, and it means a lot that my posts have made you happy and encouraged you!! You never need to thank me–I’m just very impressed by this story and can’t wait to see it become…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic How do you develop your story ideas? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@lewilliams Thank you!!!!! 🙂 Awesome question!!!!😀 I love creating characters! First I try to determine their family relationships (who they live with, how many siblings they have, how often they see other relatives, etc.). This helps me get a good understanding of my character. Then after that I play around with personality and interests which…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
So I’m reviving this topic because I wanted to see how y’all’s WIPs were coming along? 🙂 Or just writing in general, really. How is everybody doing today? 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Aw, those are such cute reactions! Especially Anton’s–I honestly thought he couldn’t get any more adorable!:) Ooh, I’ve heard of that series, picked it up in a bookstore, but never went through with buying it. Is it good, or one you would recommend? Halt sounds like my type of character already! 😀
And of course, you don’t need to…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@daisy-torres Thank you!!! I didn’t draw these lol if you were wondering, I just used a program that makes the faces, a bit like photoshop.
@mkfairygirl Aw, I’m so honoured you want me to do Rosalie!!! ❤️❤️ I’ll do her for sure!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
That’s so interesting! As much as I like Lila, though, I have to say that Mejia makes such an incredible protagonist, and I’m glad you ended up choosing her to carry the bulk of the story:) And thank you! I agree–the story wouldn’t feel the same any other way!
Oh, I have the same thing happen to me a lot XD I have a few docs with…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic What's your process of creating a main character for your story? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 6 months ago
@kathleenramm
Process? What process?ÂHaha, this will be a longggggg post.Often, a main character of mine will start out as a persona of me. It’s weird, but I do it. For those of you who know Kadotake— she’s based on me (although very slightly. the similarities stop at appearance) and was originally a character from a fanfic I abandoned. XD
On…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
YAY YOU POSTED MORE SCENES!!! *fangirls* Eeeek, thank you so much for tagging me!!! 😀 And *gasps* I have so much to say about these snippets of your story that I don’t know where to start!!!
#1 I love The Snow Warrior
#2 I really, really love The Snow Warrior
#3 WHEN CAN I BUY THIS BOOK BECAUSE THIS STORY IS AMAZING AND I JUST LOVE…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Thank you!! She’s a lot better on written page than in my attempt at a summary XD And yes, thank you!! I liked her name too:)
Haha, well thanks for understanding! Just know that… it probably won’t make a lot of sense. And I thought your last quote was awesome! It makes me curious to know more about your story! How long have you had the idea?
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Ah, thanks for understanding! *slaps palm to forehead* Just call me out on it if it ever happens again XD Oh, I’d definitely like to! *clears throat* Her name is Alana, and she’s a huntress/shepherdess. She has a very tomboyish and lighthearted personality, and ends up becoming Caira’s best friend as well as the sister she never had in a…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Girl, I’m SO SORRY for not replying to your post yesterday!! I can be so forgetful sometimes, so you’ll have to forgive me for that. Anyways, my progress has been smooth-sailing today! I’m introducing one of my favorite characters EVER, so it’s been fun to write!! 😀 And *gasps* those lines are amazing! Your story sounds so interesting,…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski posted an update 5 years, 6 months ago
@issawriter7
Hey, girl!!:) I haven’t heard from you in a while, and just wanted to see how you and your writing were doing!! I’m hoping to get a little more reading of Into the Lamp in sometime this week 😉 Anyways, hope you’re having a super amazing day!!:)-
Hey, Lexi!!! Aaah ikr! I’ve sooo missed chatting with you. Sorry I haven’t been around KP as much lately. Life’s been just a li’l crazy and I’ve not really had a lot of freetime. But outside of that, I’ve been doing pretty good. Just trying to hang in until the end of the semester. 😉 Writings been a little slow lately, but I’m getting really…[Read more]
-
Aww, it’s totally fine, girl!!! I just missed chatting and didn’t know how you were doing! <3 <3 Oh, I definitely understand life being busy, especially with schoolwork. Just hang in there–you'll get finished with it!!! 😉 Aw, well, it's good to take breaks from writing, and *gasps* YOU'RE ABOUT TO FINISH HEIR TO HIS CROWN?! *squeals* AHH,…[Read more]
-
Aww, well THANK YOU SOO MUCH for checking in!! It means a lot to know your missed. 😊 Yes, yes it is. Eeekk YESSS!!!! I am and I’m SO EXCITED to finally be able to finish it. I mean, I’ve still got anywhere from fifteen to twenty five thousand words left, but I think if I can find some time to write everyday, I should have it completed in the next…[Read more]
-
Of course, girl!!! You’re one of my best friends ever!!!:) Oooh, that’s all that’s left? *cheers* Girl, I’m so HAPPY for you!! You’ll have it done in no time!! 😉 And *gasps* THANK YOU for letting me read it!! It sounds amazing!! I’ll def be checking out your blog to sign up then! And *gasps again* INTO THE LAMP IS GOING TO BE A TRILOGY?!?!?!…[Read more]
-
Aww, girl, you’re DEFINITELY one of my best friends ever!!!!!!!!! Aww, THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!! I hope so! Aww, you’re SO welcome! THANK YOU SOO MUCH for wanting too!!!! AWESOME!!! I think the post should go live in a couple of hours. <333 YESSS!!!!!! Well, I'm hoping it will be. I've never been able to successfully write a sequel, so *fingers…[Read more]
-
Aww, thank you Issa!!!:) And of course!!! I have COMPLETE faith in you and your stories, girl!!! *claps* Oooh, YAYAYAYAY!!! I’ll have to definitely check it out!!! I’ve checked your blog from time to time (the TWN) and I LOVE IT!!! (I want to do a blog sometime so I may come to you for tips XD) Aww, you’ll do fine, girl!!! I know you can do it!!!…[Read more]
-
(Oh, I think I forgot to respond to this *facepalm*) You’re SO welcome! Aww, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!! Girl, that just means SO MUCH that you like li’l ole TWN!!! Eeek, girl, YOU SHOULD!!!!! I’d totally be your first follower!!! Hehee, yes, if you have any questions or want any tips for blogging, PLEASE don’t hesitate to ask! Of course, I’m gonna…[Read more]
-
Girl I AM SO SORRY I haven’t responded to this!!! I can be so scatterbrained and forgetful, so I’m sorry… *sigh* And of course!!! I went there multiple times and it’s honestly inspired me to start a blog, possibly once I’ve finished my novel!!:) Aww, thank you!!! And YES, I know I’ll definitely have questions, so thank you for your future…[Read more]
-
-
-
-
-
- Load More
