-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Hi, girls!!! I stopping for tonight with 220 words in 35 minutes. I wrote in a blog post I’ve been planning for the end of the month, so here’s the last line:
But if the princess and commander can unite, then they might be able to prevent another war.
If you’re wondering that line is where I was talking about Behind…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Thank you very much.
I think I’ll try Spy x Family and Way of the Househusband first (because favorite sounds good to me).
Big thank.
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
This has got to be one of the best threads on here XD
This has got to be one of the best comments on the forum
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@daisy-torres ASJKDHFS I LOVE THIS! This is seriously SO GOOD! I love how the hair turned out 😊I love all the colors you used and everything… this is awesome… THANK YOU for doing this with me!!! I’d TOTALLY love to do more art with you sometime!!!! 😀 <3 Thank you thank you! This looks so awesome!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Yes, we can totally sprint together!!!!!!😀 I’m not sure yet how long I’ll be able to go, but I’ll do as much as I can!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Sure!!! I’ll join at :40 GOOO WRITERS!!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@mkfairygirl @issawriter7 @daisy-torres
You girls writing right now? I’d be up for doing a sprint! Gotta reach that NaNo word count 😀 I’ll probably sprint for 45 min. to an hour. 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing about the Bible in a Fictional World? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Of course you did!!! You really helped me understand better how to outline this and plan out how I’m going to write it!! Thank you SO MUCH!!:D You’re posts are always beyond helpful!!
Aww, of course!!:) You’ve helped me immensely with this novel, and I really can’t thank you enough!:) I’m honestly SO glad you like it. The…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms That’s alright! No worries! Sure, we can tomorrow!!!!! 🙂 <333
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@mkfairygirl Unfortunately not, my plans changed 🙁 Tomorrow though?
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms @issawriter7
Are you guys on to write?
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
g_c_al are now friends 5 years, 5 months ago -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Thanks so much!! And yup, that’s the one:) I was hoping it wouldn’t be too… er, strange to have one of my side characters be a ghost, though she looks like a regular, human girl and talks like one, too, so I don’t think it would be too odd. And thank you!! I’m glad you’re feeling sympathy for her, and yes, she’s under a whole lot o…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Awww, you never need to thank me!!:) You can always count on me to be a dedicated The Snow Warrior fan!! *grins* And thank you for saying that!! It truly means more than you’ll ever know (that probably sounds very redundant by now, but I mean it every time!):D That would just be so interesting to write about XD I have a feeling Anto…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 5 months ago
Awwwwwww, YAY!!!!!!!! GIRL I’M SO HAPPY YOU LIKE MY ILLUSTRATION!!!! I mean, it’s such an honor for me to hear that you think I did a good job!!! *internally screaming* YAY, I was hoping that’s how you envisioned her (I was SO nervous that I hadn’t portrayed her accurately!!), and OH MY GOODNESS YOU DON’T HAVE TO THANK ME BECAUSE THIS…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Awwww, THANK YOU so very much!!:) I very much appreciate your saying that, it means the absolute world to me (and my characters, of course:)!! And ditto, too–I’ve just adored reading snippets of The Drakesbanes and can’t wait to read the full shebang once it’s published!!:D And *sighs* fine, if you insist. I guess I could have a l…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 5 months ago
@tabitha-cassandra Thanks! XD Yeah, I also LOVE criminal characters (hence why one of my novels will be about a fictional mafia in Japan). UGHHH I love crime too much XD Yepp, I love developing characters and he’s definitely got more beneath the surface too. 😉
@lewilliams Gluten free bagels are disgusting :,) (AND I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN WITH THE…[Read more]
-
Katherine and
Keilah H. are now friends 5 years, 5 months ago -
Katherine replied to the topic Awesome Poll: Mystery/Thriller Book COVERS!! 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nova21 Oh my goodness, all these designs are FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃😃 I had a hard time choosing one; they were just all INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!! Oh, and I LOVE the title you ended up with!!!! It sounds so COOL!!!!!!!!😀
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Joelle Stone are now friends 5 years, 5 months ago - Load More
