-
Kads replied to the topic Writing Kiss Scenes in the forum Romance 5 years, 5 months ago
@gracie-j YOU KNOW IT!!! XD the sweet cheese Thanks! I really *loved* writing it *ba-dum-sssss* XD What was your fave of the cheese moments?
-
Kads replied to the topic Writing Kiss Scenes in the forum Romance 5 years, 5 months ago
@gracie-j Oh, seriously, you tagged the right girl. If any of you need advice, seriously, tag me. PLEASE.
-
Kads replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@anyone Anyone up to talking about my WIP with me? I know there are ppl out there who’d prob get bored, so… do any of you feel up to talking about it with me? XD
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@daisy-torres AYYYYY I GOT FIFTH XD Congrats everyone! Y’all deserve this and I am SO happy that I’ve had the chances to sprint with you all!!!!! <33333
-
Kads replied to the topic Topic suggestion in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 5 months ago
@daisy-torres Sometimes.. we don’t always have the proper kind of starches either, so it will turn out weird sometimes. LOL!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic hi there! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 5 months ago
Hmm… I don’t know what it’s called, but it’s the new Keeper of the Lost Cities movie. It hasn’t been made yet though. Oh, cool! We have Disney Plus too! 🙂
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Lucy Israel are now friends 5 years, 5 months ago -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Ah, thank you!! Hopefully I can get some new diary entries written very soon so I can post them!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 I can’t wait to share, though I doubt they’ll remotely compare to yours!! Gosh, those were so good, would you mind if I re-read them again?? I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVED THEM!!!! Oh, it’s no worries!! Take all the time you need!!:)…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski changed their profile picture 5 years, 5 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic hi there! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 5 months ago
Oh, that’s so cool!! *high-fives* YES, OF COURSE!! It’s the best!! And I’ll try to stay loyal to it 😉 Hmm… I’d have to say that Keefe is probably my fave character:) I like Sophie, but Keefe would definitely be my best friend XD By the way, I love your tagline! That’s such an inspirational quote!! 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Thank you!! It fits her better, I think. Oh, that absolutely makes sense!!:) I know what you mean—I adore character names that are uncommon, because normally those are the ones that become the most memorable/lovable. And a prime example is the name ‘Mejia’.:)
Aw, thank you!! Yup, I 100% agree with everything you said! Even thoug…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic hi there! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 5 months ago
Thank you so much, girl!!:) Yours does too!! And I’ll definitely check out your blog!! 🙂 OH, YES. Agreed! I love Keefe, but Sophie/Fitz all the way!! Which book is your favorite? I’m only on the second one so far but hope to keep reading them!:)
-
Kads replied to the topic hi there! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 5 months ago
@sparksaraabbott11 https://www.duolingo.com/profile/kadotake-san My duolingo profile!
Yep, I responded! <3
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic hi there! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 5 months ago
I’m currently writing the first draft of a fantasy novel, actually! I’m not very talented at putting together summaries, but here’s the idea: it’s about a girl who’s been in ice for one thousand years and prophesied to bring back magic to a kingdom. *facepalms* I warned you. I haven’t written a summary yet, so it sounds…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic hi there! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 5 months ago
No problem!!:) And it’s French vanilla! That’s my fave kind. <333 Of course!! It sounds like a story I would have on my bookshelf:) Oh, wow! Yeah, I can’t remember when I started, either… But I wish you the very best of luck with your writing! And yes, I’m a teen! I turned 15 this past December!:D
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic hi there! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 5 months ago
@sparkssararabbott11
Hi, Sara (or Spark, whichever you prefer:)! It’s such an honor to meet you! My name is Lexi, and I’m here to give you a warm welcome to Kingdom Pen! Everyone who knows me knows that I’m a full-fledged coffee fanatic, so here you are. *gives coffee mug* Enjoy! It seems we already have a lot in common, because I, too, live in…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic hi there! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 5 months ago
@sparksaraabbott11 I think since my duolingo account was made at school (when I still went to public school) I can’t access the link or something to share it…? I can try again later, I’m not on my usual device anyways so whatever XD.
Here’s the link, I saw you like it though so not sure if you already read it. Anyways here it is.Â
Aw, that’s…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic hi there! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 5 months ago
@sparksaraabbott11 Oooh, nice! I actually just published a time travel short story on my blog the other day!! 😀
Yep, I know Doctor Who! My dad really likes it and I’ve seen some of the episodes (mostly in season thirteen though). That’s actually super cool! 😎
Hehe same! My favourite songs are Love Like We Used To by Captain Cuts, Love Me Again<…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Second Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 HahaI remember when I decided to start my entire book over from scratch because it felt too contemporary…
The main thing I’d recommend is just settling into the routine of writing. If you’re working on your second draft, you don’t need to be writing lots of words every day at the beginning. Just take things at your own pace!…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic hi there! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 5 months ago
@sparksaraabbott11 Awww, I’m so happy to hear that! I feel the same way. <3
Yeah, we’re in the same farm situation actually! We’re renting the basement suite from our friends who own it. 😀
Ah, I’m actually 12 XD I’m younger than everyone else on the forum but the moderators said I could be on the forum! <3
Ooooh! Do you like fantasy? What’s…[Read more]
- Load More
