-
Kads replied to the topic Help PLEASE in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Oh noooo, so sorry to hear that 🙁 I’m kinda in a similar stage rn so I feel ya.
My tips:
1. Although you said it’s not helping you rn, once you are motivated, use MUSIC. If you write fantasy, look up fantasy music! If you write crime, maybe pick lofi or chill stuff! If you write realistic fiction, maybe some bright sunny tunes!…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic The Daily Combined in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@iluvhim18 You can add this line XDD worked on my story earlier.
“Gladly,” Ese said. “But what for?”
-
Katherine replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
I’ll tag some more people to see if they’re interested: @writerlexi1216 @imwritehere1920 @nanisnook @buildsbygideon @kathleenramm @not-so-secret-secret-assassin @devastate-lasting
-
Katherine replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I LOVE this idea!!!!!! 😀 It sounds like fun!!!!! (Kinda like a virtual Bible study group!😉)
-
Alexa Autorski changed their profile picture 5 years, 4 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic The Daily Combined in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Yes, I’m so curious to see what everyone’s lines are!! 😀 Haha, you definitely have creative liberty, and hopefully it isn’t too much of a challenge to organize the chaos XD (Also I totally love your tagline because that’s 1,000% me lol)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic The Daily Combined in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
*hand shoots up* *claps* Yay, this sounds like such a fun idea! *happily accepts popcorn because honestly, this deserves it* I’ll totally put in today’s last line to see what you come up with! 😉 Btw, this compilation was amazing XD
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic I DARE YOU TO… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Haha, this was so interesting to read (and such an amazing idea, too) XD Yes, *raises hand in support* we totally need a topic where we can do that!! 😀 😀 😀
-
Katherine replied to the topic I DARE YOU TO… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h Oooh, interesting!!!!! 😉
-
Katherine replied to the topic I DARE YOU TO… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@writerlexi1216 That would be fun!!!!!! 😀
-
Katherine replied to the topic I DARE YOU TO… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@imwritehere1920 You’re welcome! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic I DARE YOU TO… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
I’m a little late to this, but I think this is the last sentence I wrote:
Evie sighed louder than necessary. “Remind me why I’m here again…”
You said without context, didn’t you? XD
Oh my goodness, everybody has such amazing lines! We should all post our ‘last lines’ here at the end of every writing day:)
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 4 months ago
For anyone looking for a great song to jam to: Grace by Surfaces https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LO1n7_TOUL8
This song is so great. I absolutely love it. <3 It's like my theme song XDD -
Kads replied to the topic I DARE YOU TO… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@elanor Ik this is late, but thanks! XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Map Making. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ah, I wish I was a help here but I have the EXACT SAME PROBLEM XDDD Anyways, I’ll definitely look at that site… I’ll be coming back here to see what y’alls think.. if you guys make any progress on mapmaking and whatever, please tag me 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Haha, well, I certainly had to read it very slowly because it was hard to wrap my head around XD Honestly, it makes me even more curious about this novel now, and you’ve possibly just persuaded me to buy it this summer 😉 Aww, you have a dog??? *melts* Sorry, but I just think dogs are SO cute!! What’s his name? 😀 Oh, me too! I’m defin…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic I DARE YOU TO… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@kathleenramm Haha, mine was a GOOD sentence so I get extra credit. >:3
… I was her Judas-oniisan… her angel in disguise… of the one whose name means love.
-
Katherine replied to the topic I DARE YOU TO… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@iluvhim18 Haha, who knew that all of our lines put together would create a mini story?!?!🤣🤣
-
Katherine replied to the topic I DARE YOU TO… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@elfwing Haha, I love that!!!!!🤣🤣
-
Katherine replied to the topic I DARE YOU TO… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@kathleenramm
Ok, here is the last line I’ve written:I abruptly turned away so he wouldn’t see the tears stream down, and then I ran back to the castle.
- Load More
