I DARE YOU TO…

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Katherine
    @mkfairygirl
      • Total Posts: 549

@writerlexi1216 That would be fun!!!!!! 😀

"It looks like a fairy world"~Meg from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
      Fall in love with Jesus

Katherine
      @mkfairygirl
        • Total Posts: 549

@keilah-h Oooh, interesting!!!!! 😉

"It looks like a fairy world"~Meg from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
        Fall in love with Jesus

Evelyn
        @iluvhim18
          • Total Posts: 95

@everyone-please-help @elfwing @mkfairygirl @writerlexi1216 @scripter-of-kingdoms @imwritehere1920 @keilah-h @kathleenramm @godlyfantasy12 @lydia-s @issawriter7 @devastate-lasting @jodi-maile @am-I-done-yet @nope @libby @abigail-m @joy-caroline

Ooh, a bunch of new lines? *grabby hands* Gimme, I’m going to combine them:

I was relieved that it was a mime instead of a traditional clown, then I wouldn’t have to be caught up in some unfunny joke that he wanted to play on me. She would show everyone that she was more then just a puppet. “Easy for you to say! You’re not the one he’s chasing after.”

“Well… I’m glad you enjoyed your stay in Nightblaze.”

“I won’t raise an alarm. I’ll do anything you ask. Just please give me this one final meeting. Please.”

“Oh? Then who will?”

“I was saving lives, Mythia, and I smacked her lightly with my reins, which I regretted, because she was jumpy for the entire next day!” I abruptly turned away so he wouldn’t see the tears stream down, and then I ran back to the castle.

I needed to find a way to get my revenge.

“Was there anything on him?”

He offered her a smile, not a grin like Connor’s, but something that he hoped would give her the encouragement she was searching for. He was a drunkard, unable to cease consuming the wine produced in his presses, and given to murderous tempers. (I thought doing these in reverse order would make more sense)

“What? Speak up, honey, I can’t hear a thing you’re saying.” River stepped into her room and hastily drew the locks, only releasing a sigh of relief after she’d done so.

“Oh, yes!” she exclaimed, bouncing up and down in the corner where she was sitting on a green bean bag. “Come see! You haven’t gotten to that level yet, have you?” she didn’t wait for an answer but continued to gush about… I was her Judas-oniisan… her angel in disguise… of the one whose name means love. (These combined so perfectly with the … on both of them lol)

“There is only one thing that we have not done.” said another hesitantly as if what they were about to say would not be received very well, especially not by Rondor, “But I do not think that it will bode well with most of you. Or else.” (I decided to add @gracie-j amazing and complex line inside the quote for, uh, editing reasons.)

Evie sighed louder than necessary. “Remind me why I’m here again…” (I wanted to save the next couple of lines for last, so I threw this one in right before.)

“Hey.” Drew turned and saw Addie sitting up.  She was unusually quiet.  And it made Drew worry. What else does he possibly need?

He was alive.

DUN DUN DUN! There’s absolutely no consistent plot and dozens of different characters and taken out of context or published all together you would think this story was written by a toddler but there it is anyway xDDD

If you ask me about my book, I will talk for hours. Have a nice day!😊

Linyang Zhang
          @devastate-lasting
            • Total Posts: 1700

@iluvhim18 XD

Y’know, it would be fun if we had a topic to just post last lines from a writing day…

Lately, it's been on my brain
            Would you mind letting me know
            If hours don't turn into days

Evelyn
            @iluvhim18

@devastate-lasting

That would be so fun! After a long day you can just kick back and relax and read the Daily Combined, a story created by throwing everyone’s most recent lines thrown into 1 story. I’ll grab the popcorn! xD

Alexa Autorski
              @writerlexi1216
                • Total Posts: 1011

@iluvhim18

Haha, this was so interesting to read (and such an amazing idea, too) XD Yes, *raises hand in support* we totally need a topic where we can do that!! 😀 😀 😀

Evelyn
                @iluvhim18

@writerlexi1216

Haha, thanks! And I’m not a mod or admin or anything, but I’d gladly be in charge of that topic xD The chaos would be immeasurable and it’s actually super fun haha.

Elfwing
                  @elfwing
                    • Total Posts: 486

@ kathleenramm @devastate-lasting @iluvhim18

yes!!! let us do that!! I volunteer to join lol

I'm 'a homeschooler' because cookie-making writing artistic animal-whisperer isn't a job title

Evelyn
                    @iluvhim18

@elfwing

Well, technically you were the one who started it so of course you’d automatically be a member!!! lol

Elfwing
                      @elfwing

@iluvhim18

true…, well, who’s gonna start this thing? xD

I'm 'a homeschooler' because cookie-making writing artistic animal-whisperer isn't a job title

Evelyn
                        @iluvhim18

@elfwing

*clicks the ‘submit topic’ button*

Elfwing
                          @elfwing

@iluvhim18

thanks youuuuu

ugh, now I gotta wait til the end of the day  *cries

Evelyn
                            @iluvhim18

@elfwing

Oh noooooo, don’t cry!!! xD

I’m sure it’ll be here before you know it!

Elfwing
                              @elfwing

@iluvhim18

wait… did you start the topic? or were you saying I should? I got confuseded lol

yeah, I’ll live, I have school and packing to get done today XDDDD

Evelyn
                                @iluvhim18

@elfwing

Ah, I’m writing it right now, actually. It should be up in a couple minutes 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 80 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >