-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS, I LOVE THAT!!! That’s EXACTLY how I imagined them, too!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 Did you find that picture somewhere or illustrate it? Either way, thank you for posting it and showing me!!! They look so magical and gorgeous!!! (Now I want one so badly!!!) 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Oh, either way is totally fine by me!!:) I don’t get called ‘Alexa’ very often, so that 1,000% works for me!! 😀 Ah, unfortunately I had gotten behind on school, so I had to cram everything in before May ended, but now that I have free time, it’s been so much more relieving!! Aww, thank you!! It is such a good feeling to be falling…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic How to make your plot more exciting? in the forum Plotting 5 years, 4 months ago
@joy-caroline I just remember that my previous WIP had a boring plotline as well! Honestly, I’m not sure what I did to make it more interesting though!!😂 My MC kinda took control and then changed EVERYTHING I had planned before the plotline became interesting. So, yeah, I hope you’ll work it all out for your story!!!!!!! 😀 <33
-
Katherine replied to the topic How to make your plot more exciting? in the forum Plotting 5 years, 4 months ago
@joy-caroline Something like this has happened to me. I was working on my current novel several weeks ago and found myself bored with it. So, I decided to skip the boring scenes and write a more interesting one. Though I’m not sure that helps with your situation. On the other hand, I not all that great with plot anyway (at least, I don’t think I…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic How to make your plot more exciting? in the forum Plotting 5 years, 4 months ago
Oooh, new story!!!
Oh, yeah, this happens allllll the time. And when it happens for me, it’s pretty awful, ’cause I get bored REALLY EASILY in stories.
which may or may not explain why I was insane enough to have a fight scene on PAGE SEVEN in one of my novels *sheepish grin*Well, this is the best advice I’ve EVER heard when it…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Encouragement needed in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Ooof, sorry it took me forever to get here. I’ve just not had the time to be very active on KP liked I’d wish. :,(
Anyway, the biggest thing is seriously DON’T COMPARE. I always get soooo down on me and my writing whenever I start comparing my sloppy, first draft to my favorite novels ever. But then I have to remember that you know…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski's profile was updated 5 years, 4 months ago
-
Katherine replied to the topic Encouragement needed in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thank you for sharing those blog posts!!!!!! I read them both, and they were very encouraging for me!!!!!!!!!! 😀 THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Encouragement needed in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@nanisnook
Girl, you are not the only one! I get discouraged over my writing all. the. time. It’s sooo much easier to feel bad about our writing more than it is to feel good about it. But God doesn’t want us to feel discouraged over our writing – something He has given you the interest and passion for. You can ask God to help you view your writing…[Read more] -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic What mythological creature would you like as a writing partner? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 4 months ago
I have to agree with you about the Pegasus, honestly! I’ve always adored Pegasi and would love to include one in a story someday. And yes, I’m sure they would make interesting writing companions XD Who wouldn’t want to have a cup of coffee with a Pegasus during a writing session? I know I would!:)
However, I think I would choose a…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing Kiss Scenes in the forum Romance 5 years, 4 months ago
Of course it did!! And yes, I probably will now that you’ve definitely helped me outline it more in-depth!!:) Ahh, yes it most certainly does!! *sighs of relief* Haha, a good smack across the face, I thought, fit Caira’s character very well. XD. Yes, yes, of course! I’d love to have you critique it for me, only if you wouldn’t mind!:)…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic The Daily Combined in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
It’s no problem! Haha, that turned out pretty well!:)
-
Katherine replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@imwritehere1920 No problem!!!! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic The Daily Combined in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Not sure if you need another line to add to the daily combined, but here’s mine: Caira smiled, her cheeks turning a darker shade of pink. “Heh… you could say that.”
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Creating My Own Worksheets/Books! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Worksheets are such a great idea! I’d love to see yours! 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing Kiss Scenes in the forum Romance 5 years, 4 months ago
Aw, thank you so very much for this reply!:) All of your tips are just, ugh… they’re pure gold, girl!! And no, your answers weren’t confusing in the slightest! They actually helped inspire me and set things in a different and more precise perspective! And maybe–just maybe–I’m finally convinced to include the ‘avoid-death’ kiss now…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing Kiss Scenes in the forum Romance 5 years, 4 months ago
Hi, Grace! *awkward wave* It’s me again, coming to you for help about writing romance, because I have a couple of questions for you about a certain kiss scene. Remember when we were talking about the ‘frustration kiss’ back in the romance topic several months ago? *counts on fingers* Goodness, that was a while ago, huh? Well, you gav…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic I DARE YOU TO… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
Hey, are you still doing the last-line story today? If so, here’s my last line!
Some things never change, do they? Newton thought grimly.
Anyways, just wanted to tell you in case you were still doing it! 🙂
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Hey! Here are my links 🙂 These should all somewhat relate to what you’re going through. Lmk please if they help!
Three Easy Ways To Motivate Yourself To Write-
Sorry lol, it wouldn’t let me post all three at once. Ugh.
-
Kads replied to the topic Help PLEASE in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 They aren’t posting. >:( I’ll public message you.
- Load More
