I DARE YOU TO…

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Elfwing
    @elfwing
      • Total Posts: 486

@iluvhim18

yessssss

whoop whoop!

*victory dance—

“She danced like no one was watching… but someone was, and it looked like a swarm of bees was attacking her…” xD

I'm 'a homeschooler' because cookie-making writing artistic animal-whisperer isn't a job title

Evelyn
      @iluvhim18
        • Total Posts: 95

@elfwing @writerlexi1216 @devastate-lasting

Oh noooooo!!! I’m sorry, guys, the topic got marked as spam and got deleted!

If you ask me about my book, I will talk for hours. Have a nice day!😊

Linyang Zhang
        @devastate-lasting
          • Total Posts: 1700

@iluvhim18 Looks like the forum ate your topic…I still have what you wrote though, do you want me to copy/paste it over?

Lately, it's been on my brain
          Would you mind letting me know
          If hours don't turn into days

Evelyn
          @iluvhim18

@devastate-lasting

Ah, yes please!

Linyang Zhang
            @devastate-lasting
              • Total Posts: 1700

@iluvhim18 Here it is…I put slashes in between the tags to avoid excess pinging people, so remove them when you do post it again.

“Alright, y’all, I’m not exactly sure how this will work but let’s go for it anyway! How many of you have seen (or joined/posted) on the I DARE YOU TO… topic? *pauses to watch hands shoot up* I thought so… Anyway, @/elfwing @/writerlexi1216 and @/devastate-lasting gave me the idea to make it a topic for just combining everyone’s lines at the end of the day.

So…. Welcome to the Daily Combined! Where at the end of every day I will be posting a (hopefully) hilarious short story made from anyone’s most recent lines. Sit back and relax and maybe have some popcorn? *gestures to movie theatre seats that just appeared out of freakin’ nowhere*

But yeah, I don’t know what else to say. Except maybe have the edition that’s the past few days combined:

I was relieved that it was a mime instead of a traditional clown, then I wouldn’t have to be caught up in some unfunny joke that he wanted to play on me. She would show everyone that she was more then just a puppet. “Easy for you to say! You’re not the one he’s chasing after.”

“Well… I’m glad you enjoyed your stay in Nightblaze.”

“I won’t raise an alarm. I’ll do anything you ask. Just please give me this one final meeting. Please.”

“Oh? Then who will?”

“I was saving lives, Mythia, and I smacked her lightly with my reins, which I regretted, because she was jumpy for the entire next day!” I abruptly turned away so he wouldn’t see the tears stream down, and then I ran back to the castle.

I needed to find a way to get my revenge.

“Was there anything on him?”

He offered her a smile, not a grin like Connor’s, but something that he hoped would give her the encouragement she was searching for. He was a drunkard, unable to cease consuming the wine produced in his presses, and given to murderous tempers. (I thought doing these in reverse order would make more sense)

“What? Speak up, honey, I can’t hear a thing you’re saying.” River stepped into her room and hastily drew the locks, only releasing a sigh of relief after she’d done so.

“Oh, yes!” she exclaimed, bouncing up and down in the corner where she was sitting on a green bean bag. “Come see! You haven’t gotten to that level yet, have you?” she didn’t wait for an answer but continued to gush about… I was her Judas-oniisan… her angel in disguise… of the one whose name means love. (These combined so perfectly with the … on both of them lol)

“There is only one thing that we have not done.” said another hesitantly as if what they were about to say would not be received very well, especially not by Rondor, “But I do not think that it will bode well with most of you. Or else.” (I decided to add @gracie-j amazing and complex line inside the quote for, uh, editing reasons.)

Evie sighed louder than necessary. “Remind me why I’m here again…” (I wanted to save the next couple of lines for last, so I threw this one in right before.)

“Hey.” Drew turned and saw Addie sitting up.  She was unusually quiet.  And it made Drew worry. What else does he possibly need?

He was alive.

If you enjoyed stay tuned because I’ll be posting another one tonight! And the next day. And the next day. And the next day….

ANway if you’d like to have your line put in the Daily Combined, just head on over to this thread and post your most recently written line: https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/i-dare-you-to/page/4/#post-99926”

Oh yeah and the italics might not be there anymore.

Lately, it's been on my brain
              Would you mind letting me know
              If hours don't turn into days

Evelyn
              @iluvhim18

@devastate-lasting @elfwing

It should be good now, hopefully my topic doesn’t get deleted again. Thanks for the idea, guys! 😀

Evelyn
                @iluvhim18

Here’s the link for everyone who wanted it

Lydia S.
                  @lydia-s
                    • Total Posts: 399

Wow, ya’ll have great lines! Very intriguing. 😀

@iluvhim18

Love the story! XD

@issawriter7

Aww, thanks, girl! Love yours too!!! 😀

@elfwing

Aww, thanks! Yours is awesome too! 😀

Alexa Autorski
                    @writerlexi1216
                      • Total Posts: 1011

@iluvhim18

Hey, are you still doing the last-line story today? If so, here’s my last line!

Some things never change, do they? Newton thought grimly.

Anyways, just wanted to tell you in case you were still doing it! 🙂

Ariel
                      @ariel-f
                        • Total Posts: 50

Here’s mine. (I hope I’m not too late.)

“I must find it!” She said as if to challenge the Empire itself.

Elfwing
                        @elfwing

@iluvhim18

hehe here’s mine

There came Fastus on his ridiculous prancing unicorn and a look on his face that meant trouble.

I'm 'a homeschooler' because cookie-making writing artistic animal-whisperer isn't a job title

Evelyn
                          @iluvhim18

@elfwing

….?

No, you know what, not even going to question it.

Elfwing
                            @elfwing

@iluvhim18

OH NO wrong forum!!! I got them mixed up, lol.

yeah, that was the last line I wrote when I remembered the forum.

if you want context I can give it, but if you’d rather not know  that’s fine too lol

Elfwing
                              @elfwing

@iluvhim18

it’s from a new WIP I started the other day with a friend, so it’s a completely different world than my other WIP, hence the reason it may sound a little contrived.

yes, we have unicorns in it; my friend loves unicorns and pegasi XD

Evelyn
                                @iluvhim18

@elfwing

Wow, that sounds pretty cool. I actually haven’t written anything all day, I’ve been reading gen fanfics on ao3 all day xD

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 80 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >