-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
*grabs coffee mug, finds the comfiest chair possible, and then proceeds to sigh* Ah, I remember the ol’ writer’s corner. It’s good to be back! *sips from English mug* I’ll probably be around to chat today if anyone wants to talk about anything writerly (or coffee–I can totally talk about coffee too). Thank you for starting this…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Anything I can create for you on Canva Pro? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@joy-caroline *jumps up and down with excitement* 😀 😀 😀 EEEEKKKK, girl, you’re designing skills are FABULOUS so I’d TOTALLY LOVE for you to design something for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How about a bookmark and a poster? The bookmark would be for my spy novel called The Black Cat. Colors: black for sure. And if you’re able to do a poster…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Anything I can create for you on Canva Pro? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
OH. MY. GOODNESS. Thank you so incredibly much for doing two of them for me!! I love them both and you did such an amazing job with both novel covers!! 😀 Thank you thank you thank you!!:) (I also don’t have a favorite because they’re both SO great!)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Anything I can create for you on Canva Pro? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Ooooooo, I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!! Especially that background image and the stars look soooo cool with it as well. Oooo and how you had a center image with the name on it and all that. And I’m really seriously impressed that you did such a FANTABULOUS job with it since you knew literally nothing about the story. 😂 Anyway, if you…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Help Please in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Girl, you’re a lifesaver! Thank you so much! 🙂 *shakes fist at forum and demands justice for all the eaten posts*
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Anything I can create for you on Canva Pro? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Ooh, would you mind doing a novel cover for me? I’d really appreciate it! The novel is called Echoes of Destiny, the theme is hope and bravery, and the elements are anything to do with knighthood and/or swords. You could use colors like grays, pinks, or browns, if you’d like! Thank you so much, and if you need more details let me know! 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Anything I can create for you on Canva Pro? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
YAAY!!! Can’t wait!!! AWWWW THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! Yours is awesome, too!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Anything I can create for you on Canva Pro? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Of course not!!!!! Experiment away!!! I trust you, girl. 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Anything I can create for you on Canva Pro? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Oh, right. Duh. *facepalm* Okay, uhhh… Man, I’m terrible at this. I don’t really have anything I’ve envisioned. Maybe you could have a pawn piece or something on it. Ooof, I’m terrible at this. Actually, I literally have no idea. Would you like me to change to something that’d be easier for me to explain, cuz I don’t mind if it…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@faith-q Woo-hoo!!!!! You did great, Faith!!!!!! 😀 (Haha, I know, right?! Short stories are so hard! Yes, you shall prevail!!!!!!!! *pumps fist in the air* XD) I’ve been writing for a while and wrote 910 words in my short story.Â
Phew! It’s been a long writing day! XDDDThank you so much for writing with me!!!!!!!!! 😀 -
Katherine replied to the topic Launch Team Signups in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
@e-k-seaver I’m sorry, I don’t have social media. But I am wishing you the BEST of luck with your launch team!!!!!!!!!!!!!😀🍀
( @gracie-j thank you for the tag, btw! 🙂 )
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Np!!! Awww, thanks, sis!!!!!!!! *gratefully accepts the lemonade*
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@faith-q Oooh, that’s so cool!!!!!! I’m excited to read your story!!!!!! 😀 Good luck, Faith!!!🍀
@issawriter7 Aww, thank you!!!!!<3 And I hope your creative slump goes away soon! *pats you on the back* *gives you lemonade to cheer you up*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Anything I can create for you on Canva Pro? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Oooh, fun!!!!!! I’d be down for a bookmark for my short story called Checkmate. I’ve been considering reworking it into a novella, so I think it’d be pretty cool to have one. 🙂 If you’re willing that is.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Aww, thank you!!!:) Oh yes, everything always looks so strange after being gone for so long… I feel like I’ve missed so much every time I come back. Haha yes, my schedule is SO crammed even with being on summer break, so *raises hand* I totally understand being busy! I’ve been telling myself I need to make a schedule to make time,…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
You’re very welcome!!!! *sniffs* *gives Faith a box of tissues* Aww, THANK YOU!!!!!!! <333
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
I’m cheering y’all on!!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!! I hope y’all both write tons of fantabulous words. Sadly, I’ve been in a creative slump lately and just cannot write aNyThInG for the life of me. *sad sigh* It’s been really terrible, but I still wanna cheer y’all on even though I can’t write with you. *waves pom poms and sends…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Launch Team Signups in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
That sounds like so much fun!!!!!!! I was gonna sign up, but I just don’t do that Instagram/Discord stuff. But I hope you get a lot of other people. 🙂 THANKS for the tag!!!! And I hope everything goes splendid with your writing and book releasing. Best of luck.
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@faith-q Yep, I’m still going! I’ve been writing all day on a short story. Thank you for joining me!!!!! 😀
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@faith-q That’s alright! 🙂 No worries! You’re welcome!
- Load More
