Launch Team Signups

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Publishing & Platform Launch Team Signups

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    E. K. Seaver
    @e-k-seaver
      • Total Posts: 344

Hallo everyone,

Being a soon-to-be-published author, I need a launch team. And unfortunately, Instagram did not provide me the humans that I hoped would help support me, so I’m turning to my backup support group. If you have a social platform with a decent amount of followers (I don’t mean to be picky, but it’s harder on me if I have a large team with like twenty followers each rather than a smaller team with 100+ each) would you consider signing up to be apart of my launch team?

Even if you don’t have the time right now to join mine, I’d recommend trying to find one that you can join someday. You can get special perks, info, updates– and also it makes the author really happy. 🙂

(And if you’re an author starting a launch team soon, tag me on insta @ekseaver.author, because unless I’m super busy I want to join and support you!) That said, you can sign up here for my launch team. Again, I appreciate you even considering it so much!

@r-m-archer
       @gracie-j @relia @devastate-lasting @e-k-seaver @scripter-of-kingdoms @kayleigh-idea @issawriter7 @mkfairygirl @kathleenramm @daisy-torres @jodi-maile @elfwing @abigail-m @anyone-else

The pen is mightier than the sword, but in a duel, I'm taking the sword.
      ekseaver.wordpress.com

Gracie J.
      @gracie-j
        • Total Posts: 1789

@e-k-seaver Dude. Like why did literally none of your tags go through? I’ll retag everyone else just to be safe… (And add a couple more.)

@relia
        @devastate-lasting @e-k-seaver @scripter-of-kingdoms @kayleigh-idea @issawriter7 @mkfairygirl @kathleenramm @daisy-torres @jodi-maile @elfwing @abigail-m @anyone-else @joy-caroline @lewilliams @writerlexi1216 @jenwriter17

And did you tag yourself on purpose?

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Jenna Terese
        @jenwriter17
          • Total Posts: 2522

@e-k-seaver I signed up yesterday! So excited! 😀

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
          www.jennaterese.com

Issabelle Perry
          @issawriter7
            • Total Posts: 976

@e-k-seaver

That sounds like so much fun!!!!!!! I was gonna sign up, but I just don’t do that Instagram/Discord stuff. But I hope you get a lot of other people. 🙂 THANKS for the tag!!!! And I hope everything goes splendid with your writing and book releasing. Best of luck.

God gives His hardest battles to His strongest soldiers.
            TeenWritersNook.com

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 1379

@e-k-seaver

I just started my Instagram account, so if that’s the kind of social platform you mean, I unfortunately couldn’t be of much help. I do have over 100 subscribers to my website, though.

I’d love to join your launch team if I’ve got the qualifications you’re looking for! If not, though, that’s totally ok. 😊 Either way, I’m so excited that you’re about to be published and can’t wait to read the story!

Kayleigh Idea
              @kayleigh-idea
                • Total Posts: 67

@e-k-seaver

Hmmm, I’m not sure I can be very helpful. The only platform I have is my website/blog, which doesn’t have a large following, but I wish you good luck on your book’s release!

Katherine
                @mkfairygirl
                  • Total Posts: 549

@e-k-seaver I’m sorry, I don’t have social media. But I am wishing you the BEST of luck with your launch team!!!!!!!!!!!!!😀🍀

( @gracie-j thank you for the tag, btw! 🙂 )

"It looks like a fairy world"~Meg from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
                  Fall in love with Jesus

Daisy Torres
                  @daisy-torres
                    • Total Posts: 691

@e-k-seaver Oo this is a great idea! I do have an Instagram (which had like 100-something followers last time I checked) but life has been crazy and I haven’t been on it in almost a year. Thank you so much for the tag, but right now I don’t have time to even manage my own Instagram 😭😂 If things change some day, maybe I’ll let you know! Good luck!!

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

E. K. Seaver
                    @e-k-seaver
                      • Total Posts: 344

Whoa, I honestly did not expect to get this many responses to my post. Thank you guys for being so supportive!

@gracie-j
                      , thank you for retagging everyone, and also for signing up!

@jenwriter17
                      , Thank you so much! You were, I believe my first person to sign up. I really appreciate it!

@issawriter7
                      , I would still be fine with you signing up. Gracie doesn’t have Instagram, and I’ll be sending out email updates for everyone anyways. Thanks for being willing to!

@joy-caroline, you’re still the kind of person I’m looking for, and can totally sign up! Thank you so much!

@kayleigh-idea
                      , thank you!!

@mkfairygirl
                      , awww thanks!

@daisy-torres
                      , Ahhh it’s okay. Life be busy like that sometimes, eh?

The pen is mightier than the sword, but in a duel, I'm taking the sword.
                      ekseaver.wordpress.com

Anonymous
                        • Total Posts: 1379

@e-k-seaver

Awesome! I’ll fill out the form right now!

Gracie J.
                        @gracie-j
                          • Total Posts: 1789

@e-k-seaver Of course! It was my pleasure! I am SO excited for you, girl!!!

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Abigail.M.
                          @abigail-m
                            • Total Posts: 1242

@e-k-seaver

Sadly I don’t have any social platforms to be of assistance to you:( but I wish you the best of luck 🙂 it’s so awesome that your soon to be published!! 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          >