-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, this is a REALLY GOOD QUOTE!!! And actually VERY good advice!!! I’ve really found reading aloud my stories TOTALLY helps me in editing sooooo much better than almost anything else!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic What writing goals do you want to have achieved by this time next year? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
I’ve actually not published any novel, but I’ve got a short story I’m about to start edits with an editor for ’cause it’s gonna be published in a teen anthology that comes out in March. I’m SUPER EXCITED about all of that!!!!! Aww, THANK YOU!!!!!!! <33
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Really??? Thank you!! I appreciate the help!! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic What writing goals do you want to have achieved by this time next year? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
I really only have one major writing goal (even if that’s the only thing I achieve with writing, then I’ll be happy), and that’s finishing my novel. I’ve been writing on this novel for a looooooong time, so if I can have it completely finished/edited/ready to be sent to a publisher by this time next year, I’d be over the moon ^-^…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Well, mostly things like “Is there an official title for a king’s advisor?” or “Where does the king hold official meetings?” or even things like “How young can a king be to rule without a regent?” My villain is still young (sort of—he’s around 17ish), since he was forced to take the throne after his parents were killed. I didn’t…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Okay!! VICTORY!!! I got to watch the hobbit!!!
And don’t question how late I stay up. XDAnd it sounds like both of y’all did SUPER AWESOME with your writing!!! WHOOO!!!! *throws out party streamers* And I LOVE that meme, Abigail! DEFINITELY relatable!!!!! And JC I don’t know if I’ve ever actually done 300 words in ten…[Read more] -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Me too!! I’m still waiting to get word on what we’re watching! XD Aww, well it’s my first draft and after doing CWW where you literally had to cram 200-300 words in like ten minutes (Okay, I’m the only one who tried to do that ’cause I’m competitive and I was in a competition) I learned to just write whatever and worry about how it…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ah, villainy! *evil laughter* *lightning flashes in the background*
Yeah, writing in the perspective of your villain is challenging, because while he is the villain, he deserves sympathy. I do plan on writing some of the story in his POV, because he actually has quite an in-depth storyline that I want to share. I probably won’t have a…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hello! (again) in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
So sorry for not responding! I’ve been a little busy. Anyways, I actually haven’t read Prince Caspian yet (but I’ve heard good things about it, and definitely will!) I’m in the middle of The Horse and His Boy, and that’s been incredible! I’m such a fan of Narnia…
Oooh, a hamster with a cape? *heart eyes* That’s super cool! XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
AWESOME!!!! See ya then!!!!!! WHOOOO!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Also, JC, in case I don’t talk to you before then, don’t forget about the super awesome thing happening on TWN Sunday!!!! I’m SUPER EXCITED FOR IT!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oops, I guess I just responded to the first page… oh well.
*shrug*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Sadly, gals, I’ve gotta go. My sisters and I are gonna go watch something *crossing fingers I can convince them to pick the Hobbit* But THANK YOU BOTH SOOO MUCH for writing with me!!!!!! I got 275 in so far. How much have y’all got? My last line (Just ’cause I think it’s fun to point out what it is) was Hanne didn’t d…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, fantastic idea! I’m just gonna respond to everything…
1. Caira. Hands down.
2. Newton, since he already holds a grudge
3. Alana, maybe? She’s already wacky and weird and random
4. I want to say Angelina (*I still don’t know what her name is* but she’s my villain’s sister). I could totally see her being a nomad someday
5. Eithe…[Read more] -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Let's Build a World in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Alright, let’s do this!
The Medallion of the Far-Off Sea
A golden chain holds a medallion made of a mix of precious metals from ancient, hidden caves. A legends surrounds this certain object. Any who wear it will hear the call – a call that will lead to a land beyond our eyes. Though, all you choose to test its power should…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
My mind’s thoughts: *glancing at the time* aaahh, I really need to get ready for bed. But Abigail just joined and I HAVE to write with her. Hmm…puzzling. Smart path? Not-as-smart path. Well, I’m going for the second option!! Alright, guys, I’ll write for about ten minutes just ’cause I really wanna write with all of…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
What’s funny is that most of my virtual friends for some reason are all in pacific time, so I’ve gotten used to doing things, like writing, a little later than I normally would. Ooof, that’s gotta be hard. XD My sister was trying to convince my mom to make brownies and I was like NO WAY!! I can’t make it if there’s brownies in the…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Let's Build a World in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, I LOVE your Meadow of Spring. I could TOTALLY see some kind of story being built around that place! Just to make sure I’ve got this right and don’t completely humiliate myself do I add to your world or am I just to create something seperate?
- Load More
