Hello! (again)

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hello! (again)

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    EpicAddie2
    @epicaddie2
      • Total Posts: 794

@seekjustice Hiii!! Thank you! How have you been?

@alia
      Thank you!! I like your profile picture — how long have you been playing? I picked up the violin almost exactly a year ago. 🙂

@ugroza
      Greetings! I definitely want to publish my WIP someday, although I probably won’t pursue publication until I’ve written the entire series just because I’m still in high school and it would be difficult working under deadlines.

Yes, Narnia is amazing! You should definitely read some of his other books. You won’t be disappointed!

INFJ ~ 4w5
      aldarley.wordpress.com

Alexa Autorski
      @writerlexi1216
        • Total Posts: 1011

@epicaddie2

So sorry for not responding! I’ve been a little busy. Anyways, I actually haven’t read Prince Caspian yet (but I’ve heard good things about it, and definitely will!) I’m in the middle of The Horse and His Boy, and that’s been incredible! I’m such a fan of Narnia…

Oooh, a hamster with a cape? *heart eyes* That’s super cool! XD

EpicAddie2
        @epicaddie2
          • Total Posts: 794

@writerlexi1216 That’s alright! I haven’t actually been on here very much either. XD You should definitely read Prince Caspian. It’s probably one of my favorites in the series. It’s been quite a while since I read The Horse and His Boy, so I should probably reread it! I actually just started reading a book from the perspective of Lewis’s wife that tells the story of how they met and fell in love. I never really read romance novels, but I love historical fiction and C. S. Lewis so it’s worth it!

Yep! Her character was inspired by my pet hamster. I was super creative, obviously. XD

INFJ ~ 4w5
          aldarley.wordpress.com

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        >