-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
*gasp SUPER loudly* RIBBON ASH IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOO!!!!!!!!! *dances around* AND SHE’S TALKING ABOUT SMOKE!!!!!!!!!!! *gets excited*Â
You know I can’t go like two seconds without talking about himIt’s SUPER AWESOME to have you here!! *gives you cake* Let’s add a few questions to get this welcome party going!!!!!!~If…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I’m gonna be writing now if anyone else is!!! LET’S GET THEM 5K WORDS WRITTEN!!!!! WE. CAN. DO. IT!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I had to do edits on a short story of mine this morningÂ
I’ve gotta turn them in to my editor soon.So, I’ve not got anything yet but am planning to dive into writing in a little bit and will probably push myself through until I make it to the end!! *pumps fist in the air* -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
AWESOME!!!! WHOOO!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GO GURL!!! I had to do edits on a short story of mine this morning but am planning to dive into writing in about an hour or so!!! It’d be awesome if we could work it to where we could write together!!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Fantasy Writing – Struggles, Strengths, and How We Do It in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms that is so cool that you created your own instrument!!!! And it means “fairy flute”?!?!?!?! THAT’S EVEN COOLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃😄
Also, I’ve been trying to create the language in my WIP, do you have any tips that could help me with that?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, this is a really great quote!!!!! <33 Probably gonna be one of my favs!
-
Kads and
R.M. Archer are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Writing – Struggles, Strengths, and How We Do It in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
I’ve definitely heard good things about those games! I’ve only played Ocarina of Time and a bit of A Link to the Past, myself, but I know people that have played others! 🙂
The fairy-wing design of the faemà tle… I made it rather because its name meant “fairy flute” and I kind of wanted the instrument itself to show that!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! YOU. CAN. DO. THIS!! *sending motivational chocolate* I totally believe in you and am rotting for you!!! *waving pom poms* Also, I think I’m gonna try to do this as well!!!!!!!! I probably won’t be able to make it to 5,000 but I shall try!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Introducing myself. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m You’re welcome! 🙂 Yes, it was a lot of fun!!!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Have a great rest of the night to you all too!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline haha, yeah, way to intense for me. It was my first attempt a spy fiction novel and although that character is closer to me at the moment than my other characters, I may not come back to his story.
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline @abigail-m I’m sorry to say I have to go now. I had TONS of fun writing with you!!!!!!!!😀
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Haha, well, maybe ask Paul what he would do next. I’m not sure if that’ll help but I know that that’s what some authors do.
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline You are not alone. I get discouraged all. the. time. I have written more in just this month than I have in the past three or four years. You guys are encouraging me to write again. Also, I know what you mean about Seth. The last novel I was writing my MC kept going down a road that was leading to his death. I didn’t want him to die…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
And you’re also TOTALLY welcome!! That’s what friends are for!!
Now, sadly, gals, I’ve gotta go head out of here. @joy-caroline @mkfairygirl @abigail-m THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for writing with me!!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey, you’re doing MUCH better than me!!! Trust me!! And YES!!! I’ve been having that problem a LOT with Keenum!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
LOL!!! That’s the spirit!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m thank you!!!
@joy-caroline exactly – it couldn’t hurt to write a first draft. I know it will be GREAT!!!!!!!
- Load More
