-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Hahah, chocolate always makes me feel better, so I thought it may help you, too! 🙂
Oh, I know, right??? Outlines are so difficult… *sigh* but maybe I can try to find some time to write one sometime. And thank you for the positivity/encouragement!! It really means a lot to me 🙂 And I believe in you too!! (And the same goes for…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello, hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
You’re welcome!!! Aww, girl, you’re TOO SWEET. 😊
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Happy Valentine's Day! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Happy Valentine’s Day to you all!! <3333333 Awww, thank you for posting that verse! *gives chocolate to everyone on this forum*
-
Kads replied to the topic Happy Valentine's Day! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Thank you so much for sharing this!! I hope you had a great Valentine’s Day as well!! You’re so kind and you definitely deserve it. ❤️
-
Katherine started the topic Happy Valentine's Day! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I hope everyone had a great Valentine’s Day!!!!🙂❤️ I wanted to share these beautiful words with you:
“Three things will last forever – faith, hope, and love – and the greatest of these is love.” ~ 1 Corinthians 13:13 NLT
Again, happy Valentine’s Day everyone!!!!💗💗💗
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello, hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
(sorry for my late response)
YES!! I sooo know what you mean!!!! I was the SAME WAY! It was EPIC!
Awww, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH, GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!! It means a lot that you’d think that!!!
WHOA!! Girl, this is EPIC!!!!! I LOOOOVE it and would totally read this book in a heartbeat!!! I wish you the best of luck in writing it!!!!!! YOU…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Please pray for me in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 5 years, 7 months ago
Girl, I will ABSOLUTELY be praying for you!!!!!!!!!! I will pray that God will give you the courage to speak what He wishes and I will pray that He will speak to the hearts of those who listen and that He will give you the guidance so that you will say exactly what He wants!!!! And I’m gonna be honest. I’m someone who will speak my…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Please pray for me in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline Of course I’ll pray for you!!!!!🙏💗 Don’t worry about what your classmates will think. It’s about what God thinks. Jesus stood up for you, so don’t be afraid to stand up for Him. I’ll pray that God will give you the courage and boldness to stand up for Him. <3333333
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey everybody!! Sooo, as some of you may know, I am a BIG Legend of Zelda nerd. I read a lot of the manga XD So any of you like LoZ? Anyways, I drew fan art of Red from Four Swords in my anime style, I think it turned out really well!! 😀 Have any of you read the Four Swords manga? It’s really good… Anyways I’ll stop fangirling and post the ima…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Please pray for me in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline I’ll pray for you. I hope that it goes well! And if God called you to write that poem, well, the rest of them will just have to deal with it!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
This looks great! Your charries sound very developed and interesting! 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Eyyyyy what a coincidence! December is such a popular month for birthdays in my family 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Heyyy, December 16 is my mom’s birthday too! (XD Idk why I said that, but. Yeah.)
@abigail-m Thank you SO MUCH! I’ve really been all fingers crossed on that people will like my collages, so hearing that makes me very happy!! :DDD
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Seriously? What a coincidence! My bday’s December 16th. What about yours?
-
Katherine replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I think your WIP sounds genius and IN-CRED-I-BLE!!!!!!!!!!!😃 I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
I love the idea of the second book being in Reven’s POV!!! And the half-pixie sounds really cool too!!!! -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey, this is a great idea! (By the way, the name Tempest is so neat!) WOW, that plot twist was unexpected 😉 Keep it up!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Neat collages! It makes me interested in these charries (and I like the zodiac theme, too) 🙂
Btw, what zodiac sign are you? I’m Sagittarius, myself.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 7 months ago
So… it’s been a while since anybody’s posted anything here. *dusts off cobwebs*
Anyway, I thought it’d be neat if we could keep this going, so… yeah. I’ll post first.
I’d have to say that Newton would rather choose freedom but no home (because, well, he already has).
Would your character rather have one wish granted today or ten wishes…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thank you! 🙂 I enjoyed making it!
@writerlexi1216 Yessss! Glad he is! I tried to definitely go for that aesthetic and play up that aspect of him, heh. <3 😉 😉 😉
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
*heart eyes* *<333 x infinity*
This is amazing! I’m such a fan of the color palette, too! 😉
- Load More
