-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hey y'all, I'm new! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
OOoh, YEA!!!! Gandalf and Gimli AND the hobbits are some of my FAVORITES too!!!!!!!! Aww, THANK YOU, girl!!!!!! Yours does too!!!
Ooooh, Waverly Black sounds like SUCH a coool name!!!! And Rapunzel is sooo cool too!!!!!! (Haha, well, technically Mulan is still grouped in the Disney Princess category even though she’s not a princess.…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m YESSSS!!!! IT 100% DOES!!!!!! That is SO cool.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Share your blog in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 7 months ago
Aww, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH, girl!!!!!!!! Aww, girl, you’re TOO SWEET!!!!! Many thanks!!!! <33 Oooh, YEA!!! I’m totally planning on having some guest posters on TWN in the next upcoming months, so you’ll TOTALLY be one of the first I ask!!!!!!!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
THANK YOU!!!
WHOOOOAAA!!!!! Girls, y’all’s graphics are INCREDIBLE!!!!!!! I ADORE THEM!!!!! *all the heart eyes*
-
Kads replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@daisy-torres Np!! I’ll be happy if you decide to post here!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Share your blog in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 7 months ago
@kayleigh-idea Awesome, that helps so much!! Thank you!!! ;D
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Share your blog in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 7 months ago
Oooooh, I LOOOOOVE YOUR BLOG, girl!!!!!!!! (Sorry for my belated response. I don’t normally check KP’s forum as much as I should. 🙂 ) Anyways, here’s my blog: teenwritersnook.com
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hey y'all, I'm new! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
What’s up, Jodi!!! WELCOME to the Kingdom!!!! *cough* It’s AWESOME to have you here!!!!! Oooh, that’s soooo cool you live in Oregon!!! I have a friend who lives up ‘ere.
No idea why I just told you all of thatYESSSSS I LOOOOOVE LORD OF THE RINGS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooo, who’s your favorite character in the series?…[Read more] -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
EEEEEKKKK this has got to me one of my most FAVORITE ones yet!!!!!!!!!!!
I have some strange obsessions for swords….XD -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
THANK YOU, girl!!!!!!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
First off, girl, I LOOOOVE the design of your site!!!!!!! And that means soooo much that you think my li’l ole site is awesome. 😊
Anyway, I do recommend having some space for announcements. The only ways I can think to do that would be through like a blog, newsletter, and/or social media account. (Though, a lotta people will…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Hey y'all, I'm new! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@jodi-maile Hi!! Welcome to the Kingdom!!!!😀 That is so cool that you like to hike in the forest!!!!!! I love walking in the woods, but I don’t get to do it very often.🙁 What’s your favorite color? Do you have a favorite Disney movie? What type of music do you like listening to?
It’s nice to meet you!!!!
~Katherine
-
Katherine replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@nova21 Oooh, you finished the first chapter?!!!!! HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!😀😀 I can’t wait to read it!!!!!! Thank you so much for thinking of me!!!<3<3
-
Katherine replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean I’m glad you’re doing better.🙂❤️ No problem, girl.<3
😄 Yep! Thank you!!! I’m a bit nervous for it though. I have no idea what it will be like.
Glad to hear!🙂 I know what you mean. The beginning is the hardest for me to write too. I often skip the beginnings and come back to them later. Haha, no worries! Rambling is da…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hey y'all, I'm new! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Oooh, neat!! I’m always on the lookout for new book recommendations, so thank you! 😀 Wow, eleven years?? That’s super cool! Gandalf has to be one of my favorite charries from LotR as well (and Sam!) I’ve watched the movies, but I’m still on the first book, so I need to keep reading lol
Another Anne of Green Gables fan?? YES!!…[Read more]
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Oops, I was soooo caught up in how amazing the story was, I forgot to answer your questions. *facepalm* Well, here we go…
Girl, this is sooooo engaging!!! I am hooked beyond measure!!!!!!
YESS!!!! The MC is VERY interesting!!! It’s hard to truly know a lot about her from the first chapter, but I can already tell, she’ll grow into…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
ELLAAAAAAA!!!!!!! I ADORE THIS STORY SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! It’s AH-MAY-ZHING!!!!! That opening chapter was PERFECT!!! This is a book I’d read in one sitting. I’ve just gotta know more about EVERYONE!!!! I N C R E D I B L E!!!!!!! <33 I’m just sooo proud of you, girl!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
You’re welcome!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!! <33
Aww, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha, THANKS!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Whoa!!! I honestly never would’ve thought somebody would ever wanna fangirl over my books. That’s just THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!!! Aww, girl, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! (Girl, I TOTALLY understand. I’m a bit of a slow reader myself!!! <33) Aww, you’re totally welcome!!! *happy dances also* Eeeekkk, IKR!!!!! *crosses fingers that…[Read more]
- Load More
