-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you, Abigail!!! I’m super happy you like them 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Aww, thanks, girl!! 🙂 And it’s no problem, lol! I’m super glad you like it (I tried to go for a western/cowboy vibe 😉 )
*inhales* I’m dying to let y’all read it, but it needs some more editing, and you’d need to read the first half of Chapter Four to understand what’s going on lol. Once I get some more edits done, I’ll post it! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey, thank you so much!! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Here’s some more collages I made! I’ve been trying to make more to post on my bulletin-board-ish-thingy in my room, and thought I’d post them here as well. And, yes, I did make a collage for an owl…

-
Alexa Autorski changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski and
Natalie C. are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Wings First Three Chapters in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
This story was AWESOME, girl!!!!!!!!! Yes, it is engaging and the characters are INCREDIBLE!!!!!! The only thing was that I was a little confused at first about who the main character was and what was happening, but I ended up figuring things out. I. LOVE. IT!!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH for thinking of li’l ole me to read it!!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Chapter 5 critique (last chapter) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooooh, AWESOME!!!!!!! Did you put chapter one on here? I don’t really check the KP forum as often as I should, but if you did, I’d TOTALLY read it as soon as I’m done with reading the chapters that @e-k-seaver has put up!!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@g_c_l
Okay, so I know I’m super late to the Welcome Party, but I still wanted to drop in and say that it’s so amazing to meet you, Gigi!!! *high-fives* And your name is so cool! I’m Lexi by the way, here to bring you a hearty welcome to Kingdom Pen! A few things about myself…
I’m fifteen years old, primarily write fantasy, am a proud owner…[Read more]
-
Katherine posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Hi!!! I wanted to let you know that I just signed up to your blog and I commented on a post. Your blog looks amazing!!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh, neat! Jogging is super fun (but since it’s been so cold, I’ve had to do it on the treadmill, which totally isn’t as fun as outdoors lol) That’s some great advice, thank you! I may do that, so that I can move on to more action-y scenes! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooh, nice!! I’ll be on the lookout then!! 😉
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Dang, ten pages???? You go, girl!!!! *applaudes* And good luck on the short story contest!
Hey, I’m glad to hear you’ll be finished your first draft soon! I have total faith in you!! *pumps fist in the air* Good luck!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh, it’s totally fine!!! 🙂 The scene is a slow one (which sometimes are much harder than fast-paced ones), basically of my four central characters trying to devise a plan, which involves a lot of dialogue (which is also difficult). But hopefully I’ll be feeling more inspired later on 🙂
Yeah! I mainly like jogging as my go-to exercise…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey, girl!!! Writing has been… a little slow recently, but mostly since I don’t exactly know how to write the scene I’m currently on (which is why I’ve been distracting myself and making collages lol). But I’m hoping to get some done later on tonight!! And kudos to you for writing that much! *high-fives*
Oooh, another workout/yoga fan?…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Girl, you just made my day!!! 😀 😀 😀 That’s soooooo sweet of you to say!!! I’m SO HAPPY you were hooked and that you love my characters!!!!! That means the absolute world to hear such positive feedback 🙂 🙂 YAY!!!! And that’s totally the vibe I was going for with Deek 😉 I was super nervous about posting my writing, but it makes…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
YESSS!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT reminder!!!!!!! <33
- Load More
