@beth-torres
Active 4 days, 4 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 5 days ago
@beth-torres Don’t worry about it. You can write or not write whenever you feel like it :]
Jack“Cody, my brother, is quiet. Quieter than me. Bit of a nervous wreck but he’s working on it. Kate is the social one. Balances out the rest of our family. She’s always up to something. Scheming. I think she might be some sort of super genius.” Jac…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Ah! That would be fun!
I’ll see about getting an intro RP in after work this evening. If y’all want, he will be quite free to be run into (thinking that might fit the circumstances better, but who knows lol.). He will probably be reading in a corner or window. Some little nook or cranny.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
Sorry I have been so slow with roleplays lately
Jack
“Two. A brother and a sister.” He snapped the book shut with one hand and put it back on the shelf. “You?”
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
XD Congratulations on acquiring a NeeDoh.
Oh that’s cool. Everything takes place in the same world? I’ve never considered having a bunch of stories sort of connected in that way. My ideas are always too different to belong in the same universe. But that sounds like a lot of fun.
My brain feels like the Ene…
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Jack
“Folktales. Old stories. From someplace I’m not familiar with. I love reading these kinds of books to my younger siblings.” He flipped the book open, turning pages randomly, until he paused on a page with an illustration of a villainous wolf. It stared up at him hungrily from the page. “They’re full of monsters and magic and…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Obviously this kid could see, but how could he be observant with his hair over his eyes?
Hey, you’re not supposed to question things. It’s because, uh… it’s just anime logic, okay? XD idk this character is old
Jack
“Alright, keep your secrets.” Jack wandered over to another shelf and pulled down a book. It was titled ‘German F…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
What kind of personality does Ramen have?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
LOL! I had one character and my phone would always try to make his name taco.
why is this so funny to me lolllll
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
I also vote Reynen if you are looking for input, but they all seem cool :]
Jack
The academy library was located in one of the school building’s towers. It was huge, covering two entire floors. There were writing desks, window sill reading nooks, and, of course, books. Plenty of books.
Jack took his time admiring everything. He…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
He also fumbled to remove the battery from his beeping gadget… his medical device.
*flashbacks to growing up with a diabetic brother* You put those batteries back right now, child.
(is it his pump or his cgm?)
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Sure, he needed it to live and all, yet he could not have himself loudly beeping around medieval royalty.
BRYCE NO. What are you doing??? XD
Joshua, Everett, and Raynen all sound cool (my phone tried to “correct” Raynen into ramen…*dies*). As a short slightly chaotic individual myself, I kind of lean towards Raynen, but toss…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
A NeeDoh!!
Congratulations on this life-altering milestone. May your NeeDohed days ahead be bright and full of kneadable joy.
I have one of the pink Dream Drops, but I left it at home when I came to college… I think I know what I need to get when I go back. O.O
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
I like the detail in that chart of Bryce talking to himself, because he really does “talk to himself”
-
Joy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
@beth-torres It’s something akin to fantasy with some steampunkish elements and a dash of magic
Yeah I have too many ideas to pay attention to it’s very frustrating lol
-
Joy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @beth-torres Nice to see/meet you all ^.^ Basically I have a world that functions as an aquarium for my OCs to swim around in, and my current project follows the story of one of them. A girl is born into slavery but ends up escaping as the government crumbles and starts a new life in freedom. There, that’s your blurb lol.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
@beth-torres I am struggling to decide if Jack isn’t noticing Bryce’s weirdness, or if he is and he just doesn’t care XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
Jack
“Just going to look around. Today is a good day to explore. I think it’s just down this hall.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 1 week ago
@beth-torres i looked it up and now I kinda want one lol
fidgets are fun, I have a whole bin’s worth of them
- Load More
