@beth-torres
Active 3 days, 22 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @gwyndalf-the-wise @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-interested
Ok! I have written a brief history of the Aletheia, the country in my WIP!
Be warned: It is unedited. XD
(It may sound very similar to the history of a country that most of us are familiar with…)
Aletheia was founded on the B…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Your RP was so fun to read!! Your writing style is so unique!! (In a good way. 😉 )
I can’t RP right now, but I should have one sometime tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully. 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Also, that board seems very fitting for Aloth!!! 😬😬😬 Great job!!! 💖💖💖
Thanks!!! 😊 <3
I love the moodboards!
Thank you!!! <3
I’d share mine but they look terrible…so maybe I’ll post some when I make new ones…You totally should!! My first few weren’t the greatest either. (I had no idea that you could look up q…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity @otherworldlyhistorian (@foltih-feolin I can’t remember if you said you were interested or not) @whalekeeper @sarafini @charityanne @landric @elizabeth-hearten @keilah-h @anyone-i-missed
Ok, ya’ll!! This is the official topic for our author RP.
What it’s about:
We were all magically transported/poofed to the Library of the Kingdo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
That’s a good idea, but maybe we should just keep it all in one for now. I’m not exactly sure how it’s going to work out yet.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I actually find that writing out of order helps my writing lol. I got to start off my book already familiar with my charries and how they interact, because I’d already been writing them for awhile.
Cool!! That’s really interesting!
I promise I won’t kill him!!!
XDXD
See, it was a fleeting thought. Then…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Those moodboards are gorgeous!
*gasp* You gave me an idea! I’m gonna make a moodboard for my villain/antagonist this weekend!! *smiles mischeivously*
This one is Aloth’s. (From the Refined Duology)

Cool!! Is Adolphus the brothers’ (Leo, Ruben, etc.) father?
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
If it will let me… 😕
KP’s not lettin’ me get to the community page atm.
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Starting a new thread would be a good idea. I’ll go do that right now!
-
Esther replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol!
Sounds interesting!!
But I may still have to kidnap him…XD #Protection Squad Forever#!!ÂXDXD
Idk about dao, he seems interesting from what I’ve heard. Reminds me of Armulyn the bard from wingfeather saga. I personally don’t know how I feel about having a charac…
-
Esther replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Ok…
First of all, to give you peace of mind:
It is NOT Ev. Or Ami. They will be safe.Â
…
for now
XD
Now… the one who will die…
Malyk
I know this isn’t heart-wrenching, but it will play a really big role in his and Ev’s redemption arc. I know it sounds horri…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You can add lore dumps if you plan to add characters if you think it’s needed. That’s totally fine.
As for rules… Just follow the KP guidelines!
If you end up adding a character that has a flashback, add a content warning if you think it’s needed.
That’s pretty much it!
-
Esther replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @whalekeeper @sarafini @gwyndalf-the-wise
Ok…
So I know not all of you have read my WIP but… I really really want to give away a spoiler. I refuse to tell my siblings. I want them to wait for it. XD But I’ll let y’all know…
So… Would you like to know?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Fantastic topic idea!! (And an super creative name that beats all! XDXD)
Ooooh! So is that a story about some of your charries but young?? That’s awesome!!
Epic moodboards!
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity @sarafini @charityanne (maybe @otherworldlyhistorian)
Is the Monday group going to start today?
(Just curious. I know it doesn’t really concern me. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Great topic idea!! I’ll def be back here soon!
Maybe all the peeps on here can help with your elf dilemma! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic So I’ve been thinking…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok!!
Great idea! I think you should totally go for it!
As for name ideas… I don’t really have any right now. But I will be thinking!
(Now this is inspiring me to actually work on my worldbuilding more and develop my cultures more deeply. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
So far…
Fridays:
Me, @lightoverdarkness6 , and @landric
Mondays:
@sarafini , @charityanne , @felicity
Sorry. This is just so we (I) can keep track of everything. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
I finally found time to read this!! (And I did so all in one sitting! *whew*)
It was AWESOME!!! I really enjoyed it!! It was super sweet and just an enjoyable read. It made me warm and fuzzy on the inside, if you know what I mean. 😉
I’ve always wanted to write a novel (or series) that’s just a slice of life. Like Anne of Green Gab…[Read more]
- Load More
