@beth-torres
Active 3 days, 17 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise @godlyfantasy12
Awww!! Luca is so cute!! <33
Fynn
At the young woman’s request, Fynn introduced himself, Skyler, and Des. “We’re glad to meet you, Luna,” he said with a wink.
She offered a smile. As Des joined Fynn’s side, Fynn leaned towards Des and whispered, “I think she likes me.”
“In your dreams, Fynnster.”
“I’…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I feel kinda conflicted about him already…
Like, I understand his motive, but the means…not good means, I’m assuming…😅😅😅
Yeah… His motive and his means are kind of twisted, actually. 😅 Like, in the sin-cursed world we live in, we can never achieve peace. Len thinks he can. And the ways he tries are just wrong. For example, on…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
This is an AMAZING idea!!! And funnily enough, I had a very similar idea the past couple of days…😅😂
Great minds think alike!! XD
What is the one word that describes you?
Ev: *no hesitation* Irresistible.
Ami: In your dreams, buddy.
Ev: But you can’t deny it.
Ami: *clears throat*
Ev: Fine then… courageous.
Ami: More like impul…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
Sorry, y’all. I have to skedaddle now. It was fun and I can’t wait ‘til next week!
If the others are okay with it, you can step in now, if you’d like.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
*blinks*
*dies laughing as well*
My bad! XD
@godlyfantasy12 can add in Luna if she wants and that can be who Fynn is talking too instead.😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You might be able to. I have to go in a few minutes. Maybe when I do you could step in. Idk. Not sure what everyone else wants to do. 🤷🏻♀️
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Neshe: Can I cheat and make it so that I can speak my mind, and Nele can’t?
Nele: I’m clearly the one who deserves to be heard!
XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I half-smile. “I have no idea. Looks like a library of some sort…”
I turn to the shelf closest to me and run my finger over the binding of the books. I suddenly gasp and yank a book from the shelf.
“The Endoxos Trilogy?!” I cry, flipping open the cover. But I soon slam it shut, noticing that it contains more than the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Awesome! You can go ahead and RP if you’d like. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I can’t believe I wrote in first person and present tense. Both of those are two of my writing weaknesses. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @elizabeth-hearten ( @landric are you RPing with us? I can’t remember 😅)
I guess I’ll start. It may just be us three today.
Description: long brown hair, brown eyes, average height. Wearing high-top Converse, jeans, and bright t-shirt underneath an 80s looking jacket (the kind of jacket tha…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @elizabeth-hearten @mineralizedwritings
I know it’s a few minutes early, but is everyone ready?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Would you rather say everything on your mind? Or never speak again?
Ami: *sighs* Never speak again, I suppose.
Ev: Why?
Ami: Do you need to know?
Ev: *humphs*
Ami: What about you?
Ev: I have to go with never speak again.
Ami: Yeah. Because you always speak your mind anyway. *grins*
Ev: *silence* *unable to deny the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @gwyndalf-the-wise @anyone-else-interested
*clears throat*
Dear fellow Keepers…
I present to you…
The one and only…
*drum roll*
Derek Len! (My villain/antag in The Endoxos Trilogy)

Yep… I made a moodboard for him!!
I’m not entirely sure on his backstory…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @landric @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @loopylin @theloonyone @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @felicity @joy-calle @otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin @thearcaneaxiom @euodia-vision @freedomdreamer @acancello
Ok, y’all… I have an idea…
We can start this character quest…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok… I’m going to try to remember the Friday group…
@lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @princesachronicle22 @elizabeth-hearten
I think that’s everyone. XD
Remember that this afternoon, we’ll start RPing at 3:30 ET. We’ve planned to stop at 4, but it’s okay if it goes past that. 🙂
Can’t wait!!
-
Esther replied to the topic They all said to start here… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@soleilenai
Hello and welcome, Naia!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My current WIP is ya dystopian and is called The Endoxos Trilogy.
Now for the questions!!
1. Your name is really pretty! What does it mean?
2. Coffee, tea, or neither? Which is your pr…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello everyone in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Welcome!! Sorry I haven’t gotten around to introducing myself.
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My current WIP (work in progress) is ya dystopian and is called the Endoxos Trilogy.
Question time!!
1. What’s your favorite short story that you’ve written?…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @felicity @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @gwyndalf-the-wise
Next two chapters!!
Note: Someone that is introduced does not have a name yet. XD So he is just being called by what he is.
Chapter 24
Everton sighed, leaning on the window next to him. He stared out at the forest, watching the trees go by.…[Read more]
- Load More
