@beth-torres
Active 2 days, 4 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia.vision
Oh thanks!! XD
Yeah, @everyone I’ve been stalking all the posts and reading your guy’s answers . . 😅
I thiiiiink, I might have the most siblings on here as of now… (unless I missed someone else’s answer) There are six kids in my family. I have an older sister whose 29 who we adopted when she was 15. Then I’m the second oldes…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hiya Hannah here:)) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
@hannahn
Well . . . right now I’m half-working (I say that because I’m not really committed to it . . . I just wanted to write something 🤣) on a story about five teenagers traveling in a spaceship to join the army at a war outpost.But I’ve had this idea for a while about a girl who has cancer . . . and just got told she’s probably going to die.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hiya Hannah here:)) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks so much! I’ve heard of the series – it’s been on my mental tbr for a while now, I should check it out!
Awesome!!
Huh, probably french vanilla, NY cheesecake, raspberry or birthday cake:) Wbu?
Yum! 😋 Those sound awesome. My favorite flavor is chocolate chip cookie dough. But more cookie dough than chocolate chip. XD I also reall…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Once Upon A Time My Story Began in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey, welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I think someone on here told me about With Eyes of Blue. I think it was @felicity. It sounds really awesome!!
Anyway, to introduce myself… I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, fiction-writing, teen girl!!
Now for some questions!!
1. If you coul…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Oops. I forgot about Lukas and Fynn. 🤦🏻♀️ Sorry guys! 😂
Lukas
Lukas rushed down the hall, hoping nobody caught him. Was running even allowed? He kept a steady pace until he reached the classroom.
He glanced at his phone. Sweet. A few minutes early. He thought he’d be late.
Speaking of late… Luk…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Hiya Hannah here:)) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hi, @hannahn, welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, fiction-writing, teen girl!!
*whew*
First, I must make a book recommendation to you. Since you love Christian romance, I highly highly recommend the Christy Miller series by Robin Jones Gunn. It’s a series that…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Too Cliche? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
@loopylin @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @kyronthearcanin @sarafini @hannahn @smiley
Thank you all so much!!! 😊
Hearing y’all’s opinions has made me a lot more confident about continuing the way I’m planning. 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision @hybridlore @kyronthearcanin @acancello @landric @loopylin @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
Favorite character you’ve ever written??
Definitely Everton. 😉
Favorite song?
Oof. Idk. XD Probably Lifer by MercyMe and Uncool by Leanna Crawford. (Yeah, I know it’s 2. Lol) (I also really like Leanna’s song How Can You Not)
A chara…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Once Upon A Time My Story Began in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hii!!! I’m hybridlore, a Christian homeschooler about to be a sophomore in high school!!
I’m new too!! 😉 I just started about a week ago
I normally write science fiction/dystopian stuff, I also love historical fiction but it’s a lot of research for me 🤣😆 Your novel looks really cool!! I like the cover, too xD
And it’s awesome…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Um profile/cover pic troubles in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 4 months ago
Hi again!! XD
I think I had a similar problem . . I just picked a different photo and it worked , lol
Not sure if this really helped, but maybe try that??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hiya Hannah here:)) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hi!!!! So nice to meet you!! I’m hybridlore, a Christian homeschooler about to be a sophomore!!
I love reading too!! 😅 Like you, I pretty much always have!!! 😁
Cool that you write romance!! I normally write science fiction-ish kind of stuff, but right now I’m thinking about a contemporary short story/novel.
A couple questions – if…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!!! You too 😄
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Your WIP sounds awesome!!! 😀 Tag me if you post anything about it — I would love to read it!!!!
And Spiderman into the spiderverse is sooo good!! Honestly at this point I’ve seen it like fifteen times . . xD But it’s still good!!
INTP twins!!!! 🤣🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Paradise Lie series finally uncovered in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome!! (Me too, I know xD)
Stopped at :27 with 1287 total! I started with over 400 though.
So I did my first chapter!! 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’ll definitely check it out once I’m finished 😉 Thanks!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m at 967 so far, and I started with 471, sooo. . . going pretty slow xD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey!!! Yeah, still going 😂I wasn’t sure how much time I would have lol
Sounds good!! I think I did see a forum about that, but I can’t remember what it’s about. You’ll have to remind me xD
- Load More
