@beth-torres
Active 1 day, 12 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ohh … it says accounts set as sixteen and under are automatically made private, so I probably gave it my birth year 😖
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oops, sorry! I don’t know how to fix that 😆 Maybe if I friend you, then you can see?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Haha yeah, I’m not exactly sprinting xD I just wanted to tell people I was writing, so I would have to 😅 Thankfully I got a lot of plotting done, and I’m hoping I can finish the outline today!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
in the brainstorming/world
For a second I thought that said “in brainstorming world” XDXD
Yeah, I get it 🙂 Tho I don’t think I could handle as many WIPS as you have 😂😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ok! Sounds good 😁 I’ll maybe post stuff on the ideas thread later, trying to figure out my story line again *sighs*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@katthewriter @sarafini @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin @so-sorry-can’t-remember-who-else-is-even-on-this-chat
I’ll be sprinting , ok more like crawling? xD brainstorming! Let’s go with that 😁 I need to say it here so that I actually stop procrastinating and get started 😂
:00 if anyone wants to join!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Well congratulations!! On finishing, anyway 😁
Awesome!! Will you get it published or do another draft?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh gotcha!!! Maybe we’ll watch it at some point, idk, we kind of already spoiled it by seeing the movies after it 😂 Yeah, ant man was pretty good but I didn’t like Hope too much. She’s ok XD
Oh awesome!! I’ll have to check it out sometime 😉
Yeah, hawkeye was pretty good but my sister kind of overrated it in my opinion, so I was…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooo awesome!! I’ll definitely be sticking around! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yep! I can guarantee that the second draft is much better. XD I’m not fully done with it yet, but it’s still ending up a lot better (in my opinion) than the first draft. 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks! I kinda came up with that on a whim and was like, “Hey, that actually works.” XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooohh awesome!! Dreks is a really cool name for currency, by the way! I always have trouble thinking of money names 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
*jumps in* XD
I also have no idea where I want to go or even if I do lol, it’s kind of my dream to be a full/part-time author someday but I also think painting would be really fun, like murals and stuff like that 😉 I don’t really know where college fits into that, but I could see myself getting a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin @whalekeeper @keilah-h
Alright everyone!! I’ll be sharing chapters of my second draft of the first book, Ember of Hope. Here’s the first one! 😄
Chapter 1
Amidala Nadir frowned. Something wasn’t quite right. She dipped her paintbrush in the pink paint and dabbed at the canvas. She smiled. Perfec…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I love thissss!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
So… I’m pretty sure Aletheia is on earth. 😂 Everything about their universe is like ours, I just don’t know the worldbuilding outside of Aletheia yet (as in other countries and cultures) because my charries never leave the country until the sequel to the trilogy. (Which is a couple years down the road XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
Y’all mentioned college and I’m over here like “I’ve been thinking about college since seventh grade….” 😂 I think it’s because that was when my brother started looking into it, and I was like, hey, I wonder what college I wanna go to. And the crazy thing is, I already have one that I’m really interested in.…[Read more]
- Load More
