@beth-torres
Active 9 hours, 56 minutes ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh ok thanks!! 😁 I see it now
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Wait a second… Vision has a kid?!?! 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooooohhh looks awesome!! No that’s ok 😉, I’m glad it was fun!!!
I don’t remember any of these villains 😫😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
It was down for me for a while, but it’s back up now.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@everyone
Aha!! It’s back up!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@everyone
Is it just me or is the kingdom pen recent topics page down?
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oooh, sounds like I’d enjoy those! I’ll definitely look them up!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Even though i didn’t see iron man, so idk who extremist is 😅😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ahhh I love it already!!!! It sounds soo cool 😂😂
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@everyone
The ‘recent topics’ page is down for me. Anyone else having the same problem?? 🤔
(I was able to access this page through a link that gmail gave me but nothing else is working)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yess I want to see it!!! (Never seen descendants, but thought it was a cool idea for a movie 😉😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I’ve never heard of her. What genre does she write?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Auagghh, WHYY??? Of course I’d love to hear about it, but… negative character arcs?? 🤨 They’re so sadd!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh gotcha!! Yeah!! 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh I think @keilah-h meant the KP notification email?? 🤔
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
That was amazing!!! ❤️❤️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
When I was little I got scared of THE BOXCAR CHILDREN!!! XD Well I think one of the mysteries was a little creepy or smthn, but… Yeah 😅😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Umm I don’t think so, except for Moo 😂😅
My mom read it aloud to us a while ago, it was actually pretty good 😅 I haven’t read the Little women books except the first one, I think, but you’ll have to let me know how it is!!
Andd I read the first unfortunate events book, but never really got into them 😉 did you know there’s a…[Read more]
- Load More
