@beth-torres
Active 1 day, 16 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 534
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Giiiiirllllllllll 😭😭😭 That was great.
-
Esther replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh I love it!! 😆
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh, and oops, there’s also normally cake.. but the three weddings I have been to didn’t serve it, lol. One had a s’mores bar instead xD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 1 month ago
Umm… I can try to help, xD @everyoneelse please correct me if I’m wrong about anything..
1. Bridesmaids, groomsmen, the maid of honor, and the best man, plus the flower girl/s and ring bearer/s.. depends on how many people the couple knows and how big the wedding is going to be, but usually maybe 5-6 bridesmaids and 5-6…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Yw!!
Thanks, guys!! I’d love to draw your characters!! You can give me descriptions whenever.
No problem 😊 lol that happens. I have a ton of half-finished drawings mouldering in my drawer 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic What do I do if my book sounds awful? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Glad I could encourage ya, girl!! 😊
Here’s the link to his site: https://jerryjenkins.com/
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Girl, I LOVE it!!!!! ❤️❤️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Ahh, girl, these look amazing!! I know you have a lot of requests already, but I would also love a character drawn when you have time! 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh my goodness he looks amazing!!! 😆 Thank you so much!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
🤔 I gotta post some of mine some time.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Those look great!!
Lol whenever I make mood boards I use paint.net 😂 probably not the best thing out there, but hey, it works!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Tsym!!
I’d love to draw your character!! She sounds great.
@Acancello (wow, I’ve written your tag so many times that autocorrect has just given up at this point 😂)
Of course I’ll do him. I don’t really have much else to do lol. I’ll get on it once I draw Loopy’s character 😉
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
And yours:

I think LoopyLin rubbed off on we with this one lolI haven’t got anymore requests, so, either of you want another??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Sounds great!! You’re welcome!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Wow, that’s great!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
@highscribeofatherium
Also, as a side note, I have absolutely no idea how long this might take. It could be later today, or it may be next week XD
I totally understand. 😉
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Also, as a side note, I have absolutely no idea how long this might take. It could be later today, or it may be next week XD
- Load More

