@beth-torres
Active 3 days, 20 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 532
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I mean, she could’ve had a crush before her family moved… but I didn’t think that far back lol. It doesn’t really matter for the sake of the story though. I’ll try to update this again soon.
Well, it’s the first in the story XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
SOMEONE HELP US THESE GUYS ARE QUITE POSSIBLY GOING TO MURDER EACH OTHER!” The Sword screamed.
Zahlin froze.
You’re welcome. Sword said proudly.
That’s hilarious
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hmm… we must get extreme then.
The Sword
”SOMEONE HELP US THESE GUYS ARE QUITE POSSIBLY GOING TO MURDER EACH OTHER!” The Sword screamed.
Zahlin froze.
You’re welcome. Sword said proudly.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Why, Leon, why? Why did you have to say that? 😅
Zahlin
“You’re bold.” The man said, “How can we be sure there are even any dragons to fight?” The man stepped closer. “Say, how old are you and what’s your name? Why you look double what I am.”
Oh dear. Said the Sword, And I thought this was going quite well. Please don’t murder him…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
K thx. And yes, a daily recap will likely be very helpful 😅
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Is Leon armed? And how old is he? I can’t find where you introduced him.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim
“She’s alright.” Nahim spun around. All it was was one of guys he had seen at the party. Nahim looked at Ottoline. She was still trembling a little, but she seemed relieved by the presence of the other man. “She’s just a little on edge.” ‘Yeh, she’s afraid of me.’
“Ottoline, that’s a pretty name, it fits you. Well, w…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
From what I have seen, I’m thinking Ellis might not like him, but we’ll have to wait till he actually shows up to interact with them.
Ellis doesn’t like anyone, lol XD
(except guys that have cool swords. Even then, there’s a chance he’ll hate you)
(just kidding.)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Pronunciation: Otto-line (Otto as in the name otto plus line)
Ottoline
“Are you chilled?” He asked.
“I-I-” she began. She desperately wanted to run, but her feet might as well have been useless bricks.
“She’s alright,” a familiar voice spoke from next to her. Hugo. “She’s just a little on edge.” Ottoline managed to smile at him g…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Woops! It might be tomorrow before I can look at your website. Eh! Tech, so many problems!
-
Ruth replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Honestly (IF you want my opinion) I like your originally title. Though it’s your choice.
Ooh! A button I can push!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh man! This will be interesting.
Also, how domyiu correctly pronounce ‘Ottoline?’
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
“I-I-I’m Ottoline.” The girl clasped her hands. She was trembling.
“Are you alright?” ‘She better not be scared of me.’ “Are you chilled?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hmmm…Now I think I might read this book if I had time.
Two comments:
1)
Outside there was a guy on a skateboard riding around the half-deserted lot in front of the store. He had blonde hair that was getting…
So I think that thses two sentences could potentially flow into each other better.
2) Ignore this one if you don’t…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
Oh no.
The man approached, sword at his side. She shrank back, looking frantically for Hugo. Her heart beat faster with panic as she saw Hugo talking to Kari and Hedieh and Amir across the room.
She froze.
“Hello, my name is Lord Nahim,” he said.
Oh no. Ellis probably sent him to kill me because he’s too much of a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Also, have I mentioned this already but I really like your pfp.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, even my Nahim, who sympathizes with people who’s homes are being/have been destroyed hates her now. How will they feel about Fennin?
- Load More
