@beth-torres
Active 2 days, 13 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 532
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
finding very awesome writing prompts and daydreaming about writing them but never actually doing it
That’s me ALL THE TIME!!! I thought I was the only one!!!!
Hi! I joined a little over a month ago! I’m Sara, a freshman who loves music, is obsessed with her group of charries, loves reading, writing, and…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you! That’s just what I needed, lol
You and Jonas and HighScribe have been so helpful in my writing journey! I owe you guys one, lol
(If I get it published, I’m sending you guys signed copies!)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, but then a fight broke out and he was about to turn everyone into swiss cheese! So I thought the conversation ended?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
A
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Guys I kind of lost my confidence with this RP (i don’t know how, lol) so can someone have their character either talk to Ottoline or start a “situation” to make it easier for me to role play again XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I LOVE your drawing! It’s exactly how I pictured some of the characters!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
The only thing I can see wrong with it is my own silly fault. Nahim has a scar going into his hair on the right side of his forehead. That’s my fault not yours, otherwise, I see my belovéd Nahim! Excellent!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
I’m back for like two seconds, I’ll be working tomorrow (Monday) until three, so possibly I’ll be on here early morning, but not daytime.
My main reason for replying right now…
@grcr, I’ll look at it closer later, but the drawing of Nahim, LOOKS LIKE NAHIM! Down to the hair length!
-
Ruth replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, it’s a sci-fi.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
They look really cool!
Did I mention ever that Zahlin’s hair is kind of longish?
… I may have neglected that fact lol 😅 -
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll go with sky/wind.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Neat.
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6
Hey girl!! I feel like we haven’t chatted in F O R E V E R!!! How’s life been? How’s writing going for you? ❤️ -
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sure.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
E
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I’m working on it.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, oops.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Everything we know about hypnotography so far:
Introducing hypnotography, a magic system that anyone can use to hypnotize a human being and potentially capture their memories on photographs. The only drawback is it leaves painful headaches for the “victim” which may erase the memories altogether until the victim drinks a milkshake containing ext…[Read more] -
HighScribe replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sure!
- Load More
