Beth

  • Esther posted an update 2 years ago

    @savannah_grace2009
    Hey girl!! Just wondering how you’re doing, how school’s going for you, and how writing’s been. 😊 I also saw you had a birthday last week sooo… Happy Birthday!!! 🥳1️⃣5️⃣🎉🙌🎁🎂

    • Awwww thanks for checking on me that means a lot!!!!!!!! <333333
      You're so sweet 😊😊💗💗💗💗
      Writing's been nonexistent lately…I haven't written in like a few weeks 😬
      I'm not sure that God's calling me to write this story at this time in my life. Like I think that He's calling me to write it, just not NOW. I still have a lot to learn before I…[Read more]

      • Oh I feel you… I haven’t written in a month, maybe more 💀 I just haven’t found the time or motivation to sit down and get something out. I’m planning to dive back into it once October rolls around and then really focus on it in November for NaNoWriMo.
        Yeah, I totally understand that tho! Sometimes it’s super helpful to take a break.
        Oh yes, I ge…[Read more]

        • Same here…we’re CRAZYYYYYY busy….
          It’s honestly easier for me to spend time with God when it gets crazy because it’s the only stability in my life XDXD
          I play back row! I love it so much!
          What do you play?!?
          I’m feeling a LOT better today actually.
          Yessss it’s answer to prayer <333

          • Yeahhh, hopefully once September and half of October is past, things will slow down. XD Because like, volleyball’s been keep me busy, but last week and this week I’ve been trying to fit in practices for our school’s powderpuff football game, lol.
            You know what, that’s really good!! I’ve never thought of it that way before, but that totally m…[Read more]

            • yesssss! I love vb but I legit can’t wait for a normal schedule and more time with the fam… <333
              What on Earth is a powderpuff football game?!?! I have so many questions lol
              Ohhh that's a slay! Are you like really tall or are you one of those people with an insane vertical?
              I love back row! It's so satisfying when you make a great save on a hit…[Read more]

            • Definitely!
              Hehehe… so at a lot of high schools, the girls will form football teams and play against each other the week of homecoming and the guys become cheerleaders. Because our school doesn’t have a football team, we do it a little differently. Whichever high school girls want to participate are split into two teams (freshmen/sophomores vs.…[Read more]

  • @rae

    Oh man that does NOT sound fun 😣 I’ll be praying!! <3

  • @whalekeeper sorry if I’m unwantedly dragging this on

    Alpha

    Alpha caught up to her, giving her a stare with his fiery eyes. “I’ve told you already! Throwing a knife at someone accidently isn’t a crime! I’ve even done it to an Emperor and they didn’t take it as seriously as you! Stars!” He also had a mind to instruct her on manners, but he d…[Read more]

  • @whalekeeper

    Nar

    Nar mentally noted Hugo’s suit color.

    “I’m sorry, Hugo, I don’t understand what that’s like. I’ve always felt like I belonged at home. And my life has always been filled with the blossoms of Laxor and Banor. I am blessed by Ehyeh greatly.”

  • @whalekeeper

    Page 397 was Alpha’s rp

  • @whalekeeper

    Also, I think it’s your turn to rp with Violet and Alpha.

     

     

    Alpha in a tux still cracks me up XDXD

  • @whalekeeper

    Nar

    Nar bowed her head to Hugo in thanks as he held open the door to a shop.

    “Not to be a worrier. Do you have an outfit? And what color is it?”

    “Oh, no I actually don’t yet. I was thinking something pink or Laxorian grassland green since anything else may clash with my eyes and I don’t fancy too much red and black. I’ll look int…[Read more]

  • Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago

    Wait…I just realized Silvanis rn technically wants to strangle me because I put him in here…I should watch out, my character’s coming for me! xD

     

  • Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago

    @theductator @theshadow @kielah-h @kyronthearcanine @princesachronicle22

    Silvanis

    The others began exchanging words about some foreign  stuff called smores and care-ee-yoke-ee whatever that was. Silvanis  didn’t care, he only wanted to strangle the person who brought them here.

    “Oh, singing! Wouldn’t singing be fun, Silvanis?”

    “It’d be more f…[Read more]

  • @theshadow @whalekeeper

    Tenz and Reid

    “Where are you all from? No one from our country wears such clothes or has a… glow about them.”

    “Once again I deeply apologize, mi’lady, about the glow. My name is Reid Grath, and this,” he opened up the encasing around Tenz to reveal his sleeping form, curled around the precious teal jacket. “Is my twi…[Read more]

  • @whalekeeper

    Awwww, Marcel! So adorable!

    @calyhuge @whaley

    Nar

    “I’m not letting you out of my sight, not after all that! I don’t know what’s come over Alpha, maybe it’s the Grath, but he’s been acting unexceptably strange! Besides, my culture has fire responders. And I’ve never actually seen too much of this city. If I’m not a bother, I’d like…[Read more]

  • Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago

    @theducktator

    Sorry, I had an accident so I’m not sure when I can post my pic. It’s finished though and if I may say so myself it’s adorable! I’ll post it as soon as I can 🙂

  • *thx

  • Hi everyone.

    I’m gonna ask for prayer for myself. I was riding a new, small electric scooter on a dirt and gravel road when one thing after another happened and I had to go to the ER.

    I’ve got some bad road rash on my knee and elbow, with a two inch gash on my side where a rock literally tore away a small piece of my flesh. Thankfully, no…[Read more]

  • @theducktator

    Oh yeah!

    @grcr

    Alright!

     

     

    Oh, I forgot Shadow! Shadow’s characters are with Whaley and RAE’s, I believe.

  • @grcr

    Ah, ok, I guess I just didn’t see it.

  • @jonas

    Welcome.

    Other than me, there’s Whaley, RAE, Keilah, Ducktator, Esther, and GRCR (I think that’s it, you guys let me know if I forgot anyone). Whaley and RAE’s characters are together, and so are Keilah and Ducktator’s, Esther’s and mine are alone, and I don’t think GRCR has RPed yet.

    Nothing’s really going on, characters are just…[Read more]

  • HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago

    Oh yeah, and the grayish smudges (alcohol markers and pencils aren’t friends)

  • HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago

    Sorry about the lighting, too.

  • HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago

    @theducktator

    I decided to do this one, so here’s mine.

    (and yes, I know there’s something terribly wrong with her right hand 🫣)

  • Load More
>