@beth-torres
Active 3 days, 8 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
But it wasn’t what he would say.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“Well, I guess whatever you want to say. I’ve never really thought about it before. But I understand. It’s hard to carry on a conversation with someone. I’ve learned from my father though. He’s… quite the diplomat, I guess.” Callista shrugged with one shoulder.
Father. The word that only meant beatings, drugs, and drunkenne…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey, you’re good! KP is notorious for eating posts, lol
I also love Broken Prayers! It’s one of my favorites!!!! Into the Sea is also a very good song.
Whoa, only three times in your LIFE???? I would not survive, lol. 80 degrees? It’s about 30-40 degrees here!!!
Montana is a LOT different I guess XD it’s weird how two different…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
“Um…” Liv hesitated, “I guess you could introduce me, but that might be awkward.” She stroked Xandro’s mane. “I don’t want him to think that I…um…like him or anything like that, and what if he doesn’t want to go to the dance with me? Then him telling me that would be even worse for him, and making him go to the dance with…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s within the realm of something he would say.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ottoline is 15 in this RP, since I didn’t want a big age gap between her and Hugo. Marcurious is 16.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry it took so long, we had some family time.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
I think it would actually be super cool if you added Etta’s perspective! And I love the chapter!!! great job!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim
Ugh. Nahim’s head still hadn’t forgotten his epic duel with Zahlin, nor when he got knocked out. Opening his eyes in the dim light of morning, Nahim touched his sword, making sure it still hung on his belt. Shaking off sleep and the memory of the dream he had awaken from, he dangled his feet over the side of the bunk, fingering his…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh nooo, poor Libbie!! I can’t wait to see what happens with them next!
And yeah, that could be interesting! I think yeah, for simplicity’s sake and to keep it consistent, it might be better to stick with Libbie, but it could definitely work either way!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Typing
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
I smell like horses right now.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If you guys want me to I’ll do my usual transfer, actually, what if I just write an rp for Nahim in the morning and leave it there? If no one wants to move yet, we can just put it in place on the docs.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Enter Carrie in however you see fit and don’t worry about it not fitting with what goes on in Lillen, I will fill in the gaps later 🙂
FYI
Jonas forgot three important characters you need to know, Fennin, Queen Silvae, and King Alten.
Queen Silvae has pale Lillening skin, pastel purple eyes with the same color hair, has a bright…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry that I didn’t make that clear earlier, it’s my fault you didn’t know.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nora is in the men’s quarters cuz all the girls are too. Fennin didn’t want to do this twice, and the guy’s have a bigger room, so they all just met in there.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh yes, Oh yes!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s no problem. Talk later.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
- Load More
