@beth-torres
Active 2 days, 6 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 532
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6
Welp… I guess our group hasn’t RPed for a while. XDXD We’ll have to remember to do it this week. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oops. Totally missed your question. 🤦🏻♀️
What do you want to talk about?
Erm… Let’s see here…
I don’t know. 😂 Maybe you have an idea?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @whalekeeper
Anyone on and wanna chat? 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Magic systems!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thx!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Imma just post the playlists cuz I really want to. 😜 They’re still a bit short because I haven’t written any of the book yet. 🙂
(L. C. Is short for Leanna Crawford)
Audrey
Truth I’m Standing On — L. C.
Fragile Heart — L. C.
How Can You Not — L. C.
Crazy Beautiful Yo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Magic systems!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Cool! So it sounds like you have the beginning of a elemental magic system (doesn’t have to be, but that’s always a fun route). Would there be a over arching theme for all the abilities? Would they emphasize some biblibical principles, perhaps ones learned specifically in the book of Esther?
Good question… cuz… I don’t know. 😬…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Race VS Culture in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Great question!
I definitely agree that race is more outward appearance, but culture is the way of life of a certain group of people.
I see your problem concerning classifying Shifters and such. 🤔 I would say to put them in both. The Wolf Shifters would be their own culture and their own race. But they still are in the race of…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Tips, tricks, descriptions and new words! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Cool topic idea!!
I definitely struggle with description. Mostly because I forget to put it there in the first place. 😂
My uncle introduced me to the word “askance” and I’ve been waiting for the just the write time to use it in one of my books. XD
Also does anyone here know anything about describing people? Do they do it all in one…
-
Esther replied to the topic Magic systems!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
So I have no magic systems in my current WIP, but when I go back to Refined, (a fantasy retelling of the story of Queen Esther. [Not super close, but close enough so that it’s recognizable]) I may add in more of a magic system. All I have as of now are seven different tribes with unique abilities given to them by God. So I’m not e…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Those look so cool!! Good job!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Miles and Audrey may be one of my favorite character duos. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Y’all wanna see the playlists for Miles and Audrey?? 😏
They’re the charries from a contemporary novel that I wanna write sometime in the near(er) future. I love them!! ❤️
(And just bc, I’ll post their moodboards. 😜)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Have you RPed as the brothers yet?
-
Esther replied to the topic Magic systems!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
What a cool magic system!! It sounds really unique!!
When I have the time, I’ll hop on here and share my thoughts about magic systems. 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
History though…I obviously love that. Everyone knows that by now. 😂😂😂
WhAt?! you did?? No way!!
jk jk jk. XDXD
Cool moodboard!! 😀
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 7 months ago
@sarafini
Hey, girl! 😀
Just wanted to see how you’re doing after your grandpa’s funeral on Tuesday and all that. I’m here to talk if you want to. 🙂 ❤️ Still praying. 🙏🏻 - Load More

Of course! 😊
Alright! 🙂