@awsumfaith
Active 2 years, 2 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 239
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
There you go!! It’s pretty satisfying once the inspiration strikes you, isn’t it?
… I’m working on a sketch of Marc rn, I’ll share when I finish
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Like Rae said, you’re doing pretty well for a first romantic scene XD
Calvin
“I only meant to ask if you two came here together.” Calvin’s voice was flat. But his shadow-rimmed eyes sparkled under his beret.
“This is Calvin,” Babs said hastily. “He and I are from the same city.”
Lois nodded towards the new boy.
The two Baztians b…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Haha no ur good this is hilarious. It’s like I keep accidentally committing identity theft.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Callista
“I have a headache…math i-is a l-little i-impossible right now,” Chase replied, his attention still fixed upon the floor.
Callie tilted her head to the side. “Oh, ok.” She felt that there was something deeper than the surface that was bothering Chase, but she wasn’t quite sure what. “Are you sure that’s just it?” Her voice was sof…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
I totally get being a perfectionist with art and I have some tips for getting over that too if you want. I think for drawing cartoons, the best way to learn is to figure out how to break things up into their basic shapes and be able to mimic those shapes and their placement on your page. Once you can do that, you can learn to exaggerate the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think Tech is really cool…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ev
“There’s fish around here?” Tech asked. “I can smell it. I’ll have some of that if you don’t mind.”
“Cool. I’m good with that.” They got in line at the right restaurant and waited for a few minutes. Once they bought their food and found a place to sit, Ev asked, “So I’m assuming you’re not from around here, are you? Not that a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Felicity
“Are you together?”
Felicity met Lois’ eyes. They were brighter than that morning, and the color had returned to his face. She looked back at Calvin.
Then they both started talking at once.
“You mean for the dance?”
“Well, we hang out…”
“But it’s not like we’re dating.”
“…not a couple.”
“Best friends.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ev
“There’s no such thing as magic,” Erich said with a chuckle.
Ev grinned. “True. I guess that rules out that possibility.” He looked over their clothes and titled his head. “Where do you guys come from?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Explain yourself! I haven’t met anymore RAE’s!
Hehe I think Caly might have been tagging you when he meant to tag me
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@calyhuge Sorry, I’m just teasing. I finally read that old rp, and I like Nico! He’s cool.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Yaaay! I’m so glad your trying cartoons because they’re my favorite!
I think the biggest element of a cartoon is exaggeration. So if the character is doing something or displaying an emotion, make it ten times bigger than it would be on a normal person – or just simplify it so it’s obvious. So if a character is disgusted, stretch their…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
“Hey!” Her voice was a bit higher than usual.
Awwww
@everyone
I wrote a lot of exposition for Cal’s POV, so hopefully everyone is on the same page with locations and stuff.
I also think it’s funny how another “scholarly” character in this RP is also nicknamed Cal, and is written by a person who is also named Cal. But boy, is it confu…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Ahh, I see. So it’s not two kinds of stone, but two pieces of a once whole object. That makes sense now!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t often have the energy to respond to this topic, but I am reading it and praying for y’all even if I don’t respond to people individually. ❤️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Felicity
“Do you have anything, Felicity?”
She gave a sly smile. “Oh, you bet I do.” Without elaborating, she walked confidently up to the blonde lady at the desk. On her hand, the illusion spell Lois had given her was glowing slightly. The girls filled out their forms and were let inside. Several students milled about the large d…[Read more]
-
Enid changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Bruh I wish there were cool cultural figures with my name… *fumes in jealousy*
Ohhhhh three Calvins
- Load More
