-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 3 weeks ago
I need to develop my Inky characters. I have a couple new ones.
Felicity Frost
Lois Thorne
Wren Tallow
Darby Wood
Also, I don’t mind interviewing someone else’s character too :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 3 weeks ago
I know this is already crowded, but does anyone want to interview one of my characters? My brain has been too fried for roleplays for the past few weeks
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 3 weeks ago
I didn’t grow up with a TV, but still grew up watching Rin Tin Tin, Story Keepers, and Planet Earth. What did you watch?
“I watched Planet Earth too! When I was little, I liked Clangers, Bagpuss, Fraggle Rock, Doctor Who… and some of the Ghibli movies.”
I can imagine it is. What is your favorite thing(s) to learn about?<…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 3 weeks ago
so my father wants me to inherit his title and academy.
What is your father’s title? (And yours, by extension)
Why don’t your father and sister get along?
I don’t have many hobbies since some things aren’t practical when you’re stationed for war.
Is there an active war going on? How did you get into that station?
In general, do you like…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Guess who's back for now in the forum Start HERE 6 months, 3 weeks ago
I’m sorry to hear that, I hope things get better for you. How is art and writing going?
I’m doing okay, thanks.
Thanks. I think it’s going ok, my art and writing have both changed a lot the past year, but I’m really happy with where it’s going and I think I’m finding a style for it that I like. How has your writing been?
-
Elishavet Elroi changed their profile picture 6 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 3 weeks ago
@keilah-h @power @ellette-giselle
*bows*
Thank you, thank you. I am glad it sparkled joyness.
Is there a character you all would like to see drawn? From whatever literature has been on your mind recently, LotR, Green Ember, WFS, the Boxcar Children, etc. The inspo would be fun.
I will say, I’ve been intending to do Denethor too, since my…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi changed their profile picture 6 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 3 weeks ago
This interview is making me do more research lol.
What are bat folktales like? I’ve never heard one before.
They’re very vivid and lyrical. We usually tell them in rhymes. * chirp-whistles a few lines* I don’t remember the one my name is from, only that is is about mice and guardian angels. There might be a scorpion in it t…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 3 weeks ago
That was so much fun to read through!
Ok… I’ll talk to Cosmo a bit, then get back to Angelo.
“Nice to meet you too!” Cosmo shakes your hand and hugs himself, the patchwork sleeves of his jacket bunching up. “Please sit down anywhere. My day was good.”
That’s good to hear! I consider sitting on the floor, but pick a chair li…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 3 weeks ago
ACK that is embarrassingly long. I promise to fix the error of my ways and write shorter posts. I have majorly overspoken
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 3 weeks ago
I feel a bit like a spammer myself, so don’t worry about that. XD
Hello, Cosmo. I’m so glad to meet you. How was your day?
“Nice to meet you too!” Cosmo shakes your hand and hugs himself, the patchwork sleeves of his jacket bunching up. “Please sit down anywhere. My day was good.”
He swivels around and yells down the hall. “<…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 3 weeks ago
When you hum, what type of tunes do you gravitate towards? Jigs, waltzes, instrumental, lyrical?
“I get classic folk songs stuck in my head against my will. Merlin is at fault. Willy O’ Winsbury haunts me, I tell you. He has a habit of singing whenever he feels like something bad or challenging is going to happen, so I learn all of the cha…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 3 weeks ago
I’ll have to listen to it! When my headphones charge after a whole day of listening to tunes, haha.
Sennin, what kind of hybrid are you?
Also, how do you feel about the rulers of Staten, if you don’t mind me asking? What’s the political atmosphere?
Are you and Nahim similar ages?
How would you describe yourself in the conte…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Also, very much spamming and I’m sorry, but I just saw that one of Cosmo’s childhood dreams was finding the bodies of Edward V and Richard. Does he mean Richard II? Because do you know they found his body and were able to prove it was him by 1. his hunchback/spinal deformities and 2. comparing DNA with DNA from some people they figured out were…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper _sorry for kind of spamming. XD
And now to turn this around!
Hello, Cosmo. I’m so glad to meet you. How was your day?
What are some things you want to do in your life?
What is something you are passionate about?
What’s something people rarely ask but that you wish you knew about others?
What kind of schooling are you hav…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 3 weeks ago
*Angelo hangs from the back of the seat, eyeing the room cautiously.*
Angelo! I’ve never met a bat before, but it’s nice to meet you.
Oh. I haven’t met a human person before either, except for her. He points a thumb my direction. It’s nice to meet you too.
Where are you from?
I was born in an old tree. It was very nice there…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Thank yoouuuu. (From me and Angelo)
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 6 months, 3 weeks ago
I’m so sorry. I’m praying for you and your family. 🩷
- Load More
