-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 4 weeks ago
*eats popcorn faster*
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 4 weeks ago
Which one do you want to do? Since you’re interacting with Wilhelm right now, he’s my suggestion, but it’s really up to you.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 4 weeks ago
They could very well be attempting to subvert us to their own influence, becoming powers in all these countries at once.
oooo possible foreshadowing?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 4 weeks ago
Oof. XD
Wilhelm
The firelight caught his face as he leaned forward, illuminating a flash of mischief in his eyes before it could die away. He steepled his fingers under his nose.
“Yes! Ransom. Or they could poison the food. Stage a coup. They could very well be attempting to subvert us to their own influence, becoming powers…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 4 weeks ago
I like it! I feel like having international politics act as a factor here really ups the stakes. Our royal brats aren’t just here for a lark. There could be real consequences for their actions.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 4 weeks ago
Mel
“Yeah.” Mel giggled, watching Runt continue to follow him around curiously. Despite the fright he had given her in the sky, she liked the bird man. He was silly. As she watched though, her smile slowly faded back into a look of confusion. She looked up the nice lady.
“What, um… Who are you guys?”
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 4 weeks ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
After much deliberation, for no serious reason, I feel it makes more sense for all of these characters to come from the same huge world. A world with a huge map, isolated countries, and separate magic systems/cultures. While portal fantasy is easier, I think this way gives us more…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 4 weeks ago
*falls through roof* School’s done. I’m back. What’s happening? Happy Dance Like a Chicken Day!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 4 weeks ago
Oh, Wilhelm gets adventure. Loads of it, right on his face.
The difference between him and Wolfgang, is that Wilhelm honestly tries to avoid trouble. Trouble simply doesn’t avoid him.
Wilhelm
“Explosives.” Wilhelm pulled his dagger out and began sharpening it absently. “Delightful! You can do that adventure with someone else.…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 4 weeks ago
The graphic isn’t working, so here you go!
A moment of silence for the WIP that missed out on the cool stuff like Silmarils and magic rings, but somehow still got kinslaying.
The moral of the story is, beware of authors who read the Bible. This was violent long before we read anything in the Silmarilion. Ironically, reading Tolkien made us want to…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 4 weeks ago
It’s eating my posts. Don’t know if this will go through.

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 4 weeks ago
Awesome sauce!
It’s Viktor or Vitya. I mean, technically it doesn’t matter since his people speak a different language and have an entirely different alphabet, but in the books it will be Viktor. 😜
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 4 weeks ago
btw, a will mention, on that whole paperwork thing, the person I said it to knows me very well
oh well in that case, that is pretty funny. I thought you just said it to a stranger XD Those paperwork questions annoy me too, especially on job applications. What does my ethnicity have to do with how well I can do the job?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 4 weeks ago
The only places more interesting are the ones marked ‘danger, explosives.’”
I like this guy lol
@whoever
I thiiinnk I might add a couple princes to this. Does anyone need a new character to interact with?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 4 weeks ago
and I asked if I could put “Aryan” as my race. LOLOLOL!
well that was a pretty stupid thing to do
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 4 weeks ago
Ok! Erm… I’ll probably do something in the style of Reúven’s sketch, but maybe try something active…
Now that I’m thinking about it, you might get several random character sketches.Are there any of mine that you’d like to do? I can give descriptions, but I’d be equally happy to see your interpretation from what you’ve read.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 4 weeks ago
Being an Aryan supremacist is a million times worse than being a furry. And worse than being woke. I’m glad you didn’t put that on your paperwork
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 4 weeks ago
“Oh who wants to go to bed?”
Anyone over the age of 16, my boy.
Wilhelm
He laughed. It was better than screaming.
“What, are you?”
Wolfgang made an “obviously” movement with his hand. Of course he would. Wilhelm pinched the bridge of his nose
“I already went exploring during dinner.” A wonderful way to say ‘lost’. “Where wou…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 4 weeks ago
Loll.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 4 weeks ago
I don’t mind doing the WWII characters, just wondered if you would want another fan art of them, although knowing us authors, yes you would. XD
Cassion? Ok… We shall see. 😎👀 - Load More
