-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
I was thinking they’re just walking a path around the school and they’ll arrive at the gym whenever we want
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper thanks. My phone was telling me a pell was a sheet of paper, which made no sense in this context.
Ellis
“No. It’s more… spontaneous than that. I know nothing about your fate.”
The path sloped downward into a small, marshy area, surrounded by waist-high reeds. As Ellis stepped around a muddy patch, he noticed something. Several…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 1 week ago
Happy birthday!! Congrats on living this long!
(Perhaps that is a weird thing to congratulate someone for. No matter.)
This is why I call him oblivious.
Ah. That explains it.
(Lucy’s reaction to such an episode would be interesting, as she would completely break or try to keep him together. I can see it going either way personally.)
I’m n…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
I don’t really heve a good drawing of felicity
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@rae I did your chart thingy! Posting here because these characters aren’t on unvale@anyonewholikesthesecharactersidk
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper very helpful map thank you
@everyone what are pells?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Ellis
“It means we watch for storms.” Ellis turned to face Moth’s inquisitive eyes. “And other things.” He began to walk slowly again towards the path to the gymnasium. The vague, sarcastic answer didn’t last long. “Some in my family have the ability to see the future. It was a gift from the fae over a hundred years ago and we have…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Yep, he followed Ellis
Moth
“What does the name Stormwatcher mean?” Moth spoke up, right behind Ellis.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Okay good. If y’all want to decide where the stables and paddocks are, I’ll add them. :]
Also I don’t want to be controlling how all this works. So if anyone wants to change this or thinks something works better, I really don’t mind. I’m not the person who makes the final say. It’s entirely based on what your characters need.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
The world should be glad that I am not a building designer. This feels like an impractical layout
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Maybe the tiltyard area should be more of a large courtyard in between the main building and the gym
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
So at first I was thinking something like this. But the stables still need a place. It should probably be on the side somewhere so it’s accessible from the front and the back, as people come in from travel.
Thoughts? Is this actually practical or does something else make a lot more sense? Is this scribble legible?

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Sounds good to me!
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
I’ll just draw something and you guys tell me what to change
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Okay. Maybe the gymnasium is a separate building in the center of the back gardens, then. We could integrate the gardens so they sort of surround the gymnasium (hedge bushes and paths and the like), and the tiltyard is walled off so the gym isn’t spilling into the tended grounds. Plus the stables are there… somewhere…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
I like what Koshka said. Much easier to understand. XD
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
I agree that making a map will actually make the roleplay easier later.
Let’s see…
Main building is here /=========
There’s a path leading out from the back right(bird’s eye view) of the building that either enters a walked off courtyard, or for simplicity’s sake enters straight into one since the courtyard is probably formed by…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Sorry if no one wants it to be this hyper specific, but I think it might make roleplaying easier in the long run. If the boys will be in the gymnasium a lot
- Load More

